Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I WILL DEF HAVE MULTIPLES OF THESE GUARANTEED

What's your point bruh?

Unless you're trying to gouge interest and resell them to members in the wrong way, I don't see a legit reason to have come in here 5 times stating you're getting your pairs.

Tone it down a little, otherwise this is spam and you'll get blocked. Period.

Last edited:
$200 is NOT that bad as long as its NOT LIMITED crap
Not limited, but still crap. They'd better have fixed the cracking issue that was prevalent on the 2011's
and this is da final straw that broke da camel's back...if they joints aint dyed midsoles and da paint is still cracking at a 200 dollar

premium product them i TRUELY done with JB, cuz this whole nike air will indeed by a money grab from jump street, and a cat like

me already spent porsche money on kicks b. no way imma almost have 6 figures in kicks and these cats up on beaverton gonna make

hand over fist over cats and they gonna improve quality...i got other isssh to cop.(whips, jewels, etc)

$200 is NOT that bad as long as its NOT LIMITED crap

Not limited, but still crap. They'd better have fixed the cracking issue that was prevalent on the 2011's
and this is da final straw that broke da camel's back...if they joints aint dyed midsoles and da paint is still cracking at a 200 dollar

premium product them i TRUELY done with JB, cuz this whole nike air will indeed by a money grab from jump street, and a cat like

me already spent porsche money on kicks b. no way imma almost have 6 figures in kicks and these cats up on beaverton gonna make

hand over fist over cats and they gonna improve quality...i got other isssh to cop.(whips, jewels, etc)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

dont get ya hopes up KNOWING JB

the thing is though out of all the 2011 3's the BC3's were the worst hands down cracked after around 10 wears
my TB and WC havent cracked yet i worn em about 30-40 times they WILL crack eventually though if this 2013 pair is better than the 2011 pair id be satasfied if its noticeably better then it would be money dam well spent

Last edited:
Dudes Chill....let's wait for an official review of the shoe before we speculate on quality. Are there any other gimmicks (slam dunk themed) involved with this release that would justify the price hike?

I told y'all, my JB source is crazy for 3's, like obsessed crazy....... When he said don't trust them Nike Air 3's, I knew something had to be horrible about them.....

That's basically been my point from jump. At this point with Nike/JB, I'd be more surprised if they don't crack & chip after the first few wears. Look at Yeezys, no way in hell a "$250" Nike supposed to be chipping and cracking after hours of wear. Every other III/IV since 03 had this problem and I don't expect these to be different.

Again why don't you just INVEST all of your "easy pass" money in Nike instead of complaining about just giving them your money for a product that you personally don't feel is worth it, when we all know there are plenty of other people who will buy the shoes and keep Nike a profitable company which in turn will get you a return on your investment?

This man speaks truth!

I'm a trainer and one of my clients is a tax lawyer in Manhattan. About a year ago he would ask why so many people were outside Champs, Modell's, etc...I would then proceed to explain to him how this game works.

Well after the Bred XI release he asked what came out, since he has ZERO idea, just that his son likes some of the kicks as well. But he also said after he started seeing so much pandemonium for Nike's...he went and dropped some bills on Nike Stock...just saying guys.

Either way this release is a joke. $200!?! Really JB? Reeeally? Ok...I haven't bought and kept Retro since...probably the last Cement 3's. Mostly because I don't think I should have to be worrying about the quality of the product I'm buying the DAY of release. It's just not worth it to me anymore for J's. I'm 34 and I had a majority of these OG, so I can pass on overpiced under quality retro's. LeBron's may be expensive too, but they're built like tanks and I NEVER have to worry about the quality of the shoe I'm getting.

Again why don't you just INVEST all of your "easy pass" money in Nike instead of complaining about just giving them your money for a product that you personally don't feel is worth it, when we all know there are plenty of other people who will buy the shoes and keep Nike a profitable company which in turn will get you a return on your investment?

This man speaks truth!

I'm a trainer and one of my clients is a tax lawyer in Manhattan. About a year ago he would ask why so many people were outside Champs, Modell's, etc...I would then proceed to explain to him how this game works.

Well after the Bred XI release he asked what came out, since he has ZERO idea, just that his son likes some of the kicks as well. But he also said after he started seeing so much pandemonium for Nike's...he went and dropped some bills on Nike Stock...just saying guys.

Either way this release is a joke. $200!?! Really JB? Reeeally? Ok...I haven't bought and kept Retro since...probably the last Cement 3's. Mostly because I don't think I should have to be worrying about the quality of the product I'm buying the DAY of release. It's just not worth it to me anymore for J's. I'm 34 and I had a majority of these OG, so I can pass on overpiced under quality rLeBron's may be expensive too, but they're built like tanks and I NEVER have to worry about the quality of the shoe I'm getting.getting.

QFT.

I SWEAR, LEBRON'S SHOES JUST SEEM INDESTRUCTIBLE.

This man speaks truth!

Either way this release is a joke. $200!?! Really JB? Reeeally? Ok...I haven't bought and kept Retro since...probably the last Cement 3's. Mostly because I don't think I should have to be worrying about the quality of the product I'm buying the DAY of release. It's just not worth it to me anymore for J's. I'm 34 and I had a majority of these OG, so I can pass on overpiced under quality rLeBron's may be expensive too, but they're built like tanks and I NEVER have to worry about the quality of the shoe I'm getting.getting.

QFT.

X's is plastic though :-/

This man speaks truth!

QFT.

:lol: THIS IS ALSO TRUE

I'm really hoping that the $200 price tag scares a lot of people where i'm at, so i can pick these up with no hassles 
tired.gif

Last edited:
lebrons leave white marks where they crease just like if you bent a piece of plastic

and are prone to holes after the creases start to fray

lebrons leave white marks where they crease just like if you bent a piece of plastic

and are prone to holes after the creases start to fray

They should've clarified that older Lebron joints were indestructible. The X is plastic to the extreme, VII-IX were much better.

What's your point bruh?

Unless you're trying to gouge interest and resell them to members in the wrong way, I don't see a legit reason to have come in here 5 times stating you're getting your pairs.

Tone it down a little, otherwise this is spam and you'll get blocked. Period.
Thought I was the only one tired of this dude, beasting!

Finally, I feel like the $ price tag is permissable on a retro, although I am shocked the XI weren't given the $200 price.

This is also true of the X's or even the Hyperdunk 2012's that I like. Bottom line FOR ME is there should be no question as to the quality of the shoe I'm buying. Some of you may define quality as materials used, or durability. It's probably a little of both, but since I wear everything I cop, and wear them to work, they HAVE to be durable, so all my Bron's can withstand whatever I throw at them, from the IV's to the X's and everything in between. I have plenty of J retro's but not all of them last the same as the next pair of retro's. Sometimes they nail it, and other times it seems like they rushed the product out the door as quickly as possible.

I will say though that my later OG releases, like the XIX, XXI, XXII, XXIII, and the 2009-2012 are all solid in my eyes, I'm just referring to the Retro line at this point. Seems the ongoing "Legacy" product is very different in QC than the Retro's.

We'll have to wait and see on this one, better pics, some online reviews etc, but I'm not sold, especially on the BIG price hike. $10? Ok...$30 or $40? Come on...it's like the Bred XI. You want to raise the price, yet take away the "special packaging" box and give us a lame super regular black flip top Jordan box? The box may not mean a whole lot to some, but I like to get what I pay for, especially after 3 solid years of an overall nice XI package. Oh, and for that price they should put the Nike AIR on the BOTTOM of the shoe too, not just the tag on back, if ya'll want some real justification.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom