Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

$200 though? I'd rather put that $$ towards finding an OG pair...

you honestly make no sense in this case...they gave you what you wanted...i normally only buy OGs, but these have no worries of crumbling like 88s,94s,or 03s.... Use some sense

People try so hard to look cool trashing JB. Yes I'm a sheep. Yes I like giving Nike my money blindly. Yes I understand they cut corners with their shoe quality. Yes im a hypebeast that gets excited by every shoe release. Now what? Why are you guys that always post up lame played out GIFs, weak smileys and make girlish comments even on NT? You can't even find any news about release or availability about this shoe cause 75% of this thread are diva posts by housewifes. We get it you don't like shoe. Pull your skirt down and **** this thread.

I believe people say childish, outlandish things to make themselves feel better/sleep at night. We are all here to fuel our addiction.

Damn those look exactly like the 2011's, with the shiny plastic looking leather, and cartoon doodle elephant print.

Hype, campouts and excitement for this?

They got the same factory, using the same trash materials as the '11 pair to use 'Nike Air' on the heel. This is nothing more than a cash grab to get dudes to buy the same shoe, in the same colourway more than once.

Forgive me if this is a double post but is MarqueeSole for real with this $2K price tag?
sick.gif
:smh:
nerd.gif
This is the answer to alot of you guys, complaining! Who's copping! Anybody doubling up, LOL!

Last edited:
Good looking out on this thread,i always woundered if one day this would happen agian,that nike air on the III's is classic though,i know some sneakerheads coming out or retirement for these lol

Adelpho'CooL'
Collect 4 Life
Nassau,Bahamas

this is a tough call at 200. if i cant get kicks at retail i just do without. may just trade one of my doubled up pairs for these. this is exactly why I tripled up on motorboats. one to wear, one to wear later, and one to trade to offset jb inflation. imma a sucker for this colorway tho.

this is a tough call at 200. if i cant get kicks at retail i just do without. may just trade one of my doubled up pairs for these. this is exactly why I tripled up on motorboats. one to wear, one to wear later, and one to trade to offset jb inflation. imma a sucker for this colorway tho.
Triple!!!!!
nerd.gif

I can't tell from those photos but will they have the shiny electric tape mid sole or the matte finish mid sole? 

Triple!!!!!
nerd.gif
trust me. this is the only way. cant see myself paying 300+ for any sneaker I miss out on. plus i can't duck walk in my shoes, or do sole savers, ect so they wear a bit faster i guess...I get my use outta them and give them away.

People try so hard to look cool trashing JB. Yes I'm a sheep. Yes I like giving Nike my money blindly. Yes I understand they cut corners with their shoe quality. Yes im a hypebeast that gets excited by every shoe release. Now what? Why are you guys that always post up lame played out GIFs, weak smileys and make girlish comments even on NT? You can't even find any news about release or availability about this shoe cause 75% of this thread are diva posts by housewifes. We get it you don't like shoe. Pull your skirt down and **** this thread.

View media item 217189

Looks like those in the Marquee pics are already showing signs of midsole cracking. JB gonna jack up prices on all retros again after these sell out instantly.

THE SOUND OF THE POLICE
laugh.gif

THE HATE IS STRONG.
The hate isn't strong; don't you think it gets annoying/redundant when you go into the LeBron X and say "I will be ending up with multiple Corks guaranteed." and you're still going on with the WCIII thread and who knows what other shoe threads.  What are you technically implying, that you got 5+ pairs of the same shoe?  These have been released like three times already...

Good for you if you're getting multiple pairs of the same damn shoe, NO ONE CARES (HINT: KEEP IT TO YOURSELF).  You're just trying to sell your over priced RSVP program which people who actually buy it might as well just go to re-sell prices.

Back
Top Bottom