Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

The price is going to prevent me from copping :smh:

Me too. I have the money but I'm not going to be ****** around like this. The 3s are without a doubt my favorite Jordan shoe but when is enough really enough? They charged me extra for the Bred XIs and take away the special box. They added an extra 10 on the Bred XIII one of my favorite kicks and take out the 3M. How can you really justify a 50 dollar price hike? No matter how you try to spin it you really can't justify these kicks being 200. Its another slap in the face from JB.

i dont know why people are hating on memphissfinest hes a smart guy and he knows how to make things work

a lot of haters in here

i dont know why people are hating on memphissfinest hes a smart guy and he knows how to make things work

a lot of haters in here
Agreed, dude is legit.
I don't think anyone stated that they hate him and I don't think you can come to the conclusion that people do hate him just by some comments..

I certainly don't hate him; I wouldn't really do e-beef or hate anyone on the internet 
laugh.gif

I was just elaborating on how he goes into most Nike/Jordan threads and says "guaranteed cop" like cool..I don't see the point in doing that, what is he trying to prove to us NT'ers?  I'm sure others know that they will have pairs on lock, but they don't state it repeatedly, over and over and over again like he does, and it does tend to get a bit annoying..

That's the difference.

Last edited:
Air Jordan 3s with jumpman on the tab are going to be trash! these OGs made me wanna cop just 1 pair and I'm solve:smile:

Not my pix but it will make you go..." FIne! 200 is a deal"!

Pix by Sole Supreme:

When an where they droppin
I'm not sure on the release date but I hear its either Feb. 16th or Feb. 23rd.  It sounds like you are new to the game so I will give you some advice.   If want to secure yourself a pair of any shoe that comes out you have to do your homework a few weeks before release date.   Call all the sneaker stores in your area and ask them if they are getting them and if so how they are gonna be releasing them.   No release is the same and every store has different methods of releasing them.  Also look  online what online stores will be having them and find out what time they start selling them because online releases sell out in a matter of minutes.     Get a Twitter account if you don't have one because you will need one.  Niketown's do releases on twitter to reserve your pair.   Some online stores post a link via twitter when they go on sale.

What im about to say might be blasphemy to all of you................ but...............

the cements are ugly as hell. not sure why they are seen as one of the great jordans and all time faves for a lot of you.

sorry for my opinion :frown:

easy pass

200/retail is kinda nutz. No hypebeasts in my way at all when I copped for 150 at FNL last yr. Walked in at like 10am no issue

Back
Top Bottom