Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Since these are coming out, you think a lotta people are gonna sell their 2011s for a relatively reasonable price? I'm currently looking for a DS pair.

Since these are coming out, you think a lotta people are gonna sell their 2011s for a relatively reasonable price? I'm currently looking for a DS pair.

For DS pairs I kinda doubt you'd find people willing to go very low

Hopefully im wrong tho

I wouldnt mind snagging a cheap DS 2011 pair. :evil:

I'll make an listing in the B/S section around the time these drop. Got some pretty good deals from there (Infrared AM90s for $130, SJs for $330, CGs for $220, Taxi XIIs for $200)

Last edited:

with the price increase on the 2013 retros i'm starting to doubt the 2011s will go down much. i do expect them to go down some though. i'll also be on the lookout for 2011 ds pair at $200 or so...

with the price increase on the 2013 retros i'm starting to doubt the 2011s will go down much. i do expect them to go down some though. i'll also be on the lookout for 2011 ds pair at $200 or so...
Same here, hoping some pop up in the buy/sell section soon

I wasn't able to get the 2011 pair and I'm not sure if I want these or not, so I was able to trade my DS pair of Ronnie Fieg Denims for a pair of DS 2011 White Cement IIIs. I thought it was an even trade, especially since the Denims didn't fit.

Last edited:
I'm confused bro...

In some pics, they look exactly like the 2011 WCs, just with NA.

& in other pics, they don't.

eyes.gif
Man you already know the truth deep down inside...you just don't wanna admit it. 

laugh.gif

So in 2003 they dropped for 100...with the comfort that you expect out of 3's.

They just dropped 2 years ago with a 50 dollar price hike...and the comfort was no where near the 03's.

Now fast forward 10 years later...$200...
mean.gif

Now I see why I don't check for JB...
grin.gif

Last edited:
People quit hating just be happy to get good quality

good quality? no one even has these yet. i'm thinking these 2013 retros will be just like the 2011 retros except a different back tab... the 2011s were actually pretty good, but my 2003 are still nicer than my 2011.

2003 > 2013/2011

this is exactly why i don't do JB. first everyone complained about the nike air sign, after YEARS of bickering and complaining about it.

we finally got it. and then what 200$ price tag. and then the same oh cheap quality? yall can have these.

I don't mind the hefty msrp but I do mind the many imperfections on most if not all of JB's releases these days. It's very hit or miss which sucks to say the least.

Last edited:
People try so hard to look cool trashing JB. Yes I'm a sheep. Yes I like giving Nike my money blindly. Yes I understand they cut corners with their shoe quality. Yes im a hypebeast that gets excited by every shoe release. Now what? Why are you guys that always post up lame played out GIFs, weak smileys and make girlish comments even on NT? You can't even find any news about release or availability about this shoe cause 75% of this thread are diva posts by housewifes. We get it you don't like shoe. Pull your skirt down and **** this thread.

Everyone has an opinion, must cop for me.  If your  waiting for JB to give you everything you want, good luck.  You won't be rocking these this lifetime. 

Og's = unwearable best quality   1988

1st retro = unwearable great quality 2001

2nd retro = wearable...good 2007

2011 = no Nike air mediocore quality 2011

2013 = closest your gonna get to OG with "nike air" come on guys we are talking about shoes that dropped in 88!!! Most dudes in here weren't even born then!!! Where was I? man glued to the tv watching the dunk contest..... then remember going to my friends house who had an adjustable goal trying to re-create the same dunks the next day....

Copp if you can...... you may not have this chance again.... at least for the next 3-5 years based on retro history
nthat.gif

Last edited:
If I have to lose my job to wait in line to get these then i'll lose my job and buy these. WC III's one of my favorite models and colorways and now NIKE AIR ON THE BACK!!! It's like  dreams really do  come true! thank you JB!

So far these are the release of the year IMO

Last edited:
If I have to lose my job to wait in line to get these then i'll lose my job and buy these. WC III's one of my favorite models and colorways and now NIKE AIR ON THE BACK!!! It's like  dreams really do  come true! thank you JB!

:stoneface: :stoneface:

your priorities are messed up. if you cant grab them easily without risking your job, either pass or pay the markup and get them.

Back
Top Bottom