Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

:smh: ... Why people always beefin around here now a days? There always seems to be someone who antagonizes anothers OPINION.. Lets target our energy on the release rather than coming out another NTer... We are family here!! Let's concentrate on helpin each other out more than talkin crap... just my thought and I am sure some smart ace NTer will comment and come at me, but that's fine. They won't deserve any type of response or any of my time. GOOD LUCK to all who are trying for this release. I hope to grab a pair for sure

:smh: ... Why people always beefin around here now a days? There always seems to be someone who antagonizes anothers OPINION.. Lets target our energy on the release rather than coming out another NTer... We are family here!! Let's concentrate on helpin each other out more than talkin crap... just my thought and I am sure some smart ace NTer will comment and come at me, but that's fine. They won't deserve any type of response or any of my time. GOOD LUCK to all who are trying for this release. I hope to grab a pair for sure

THIS

Stop arguing like a bunch of pansies and lets figure out how to get this shoe for retail, grow up niketalk

QFT

I've owned the true blue retroes in '02, and they aren't as different than the '11. They actually felt like they had a stiffer sole. '02 and up pretty much felt the same other than the different leathers being used.

my 01 true blues have more ankle padding and better midsole paint and better tumbled leather than the '11 i had and sold. the '01 also has the blue midsole paint all the way around on the inside of the shoe instead of stopping halfway like the '11. i won't compare comfort since the older shoe is more comfortable, but that's probably because it's just had more break-in time. here's a pic of my '01 true blues. they've been worn a bunch and still in great condition...after 11 years no less. the midsole paint has not chipped yet...

imo there's no question that the '01 true blues and '03 wc are superior to any aj3 retros released after them. the 2011 wc and 2013 wc will be the same except na on the back...and the price hike on the '13s. jb is jerking folks, but that's nothing new...

and my '03 wc for good measure. look at that leather! can't tell me the '13 will be anything close....

Last edited:

But really! I'm not a fan of the $200 price tag, and the quality. But unlike other NT'ers I'm not gonna come around every single day and drag ppl thru the dirt if they want em lk some ppl here do nowadays.

Bk then if you had no interest you just disregarded the entire thread. Now, it's full of fools bashing the shoes trying to get people to conform and not buy.

It's simple though, models 1-6 should always have Nike Air branding. Slap the Jumpman where it belongs, on the 17 other models (stopped counting after XXIII).

My compromise has always been Nike Air on original colorways of 1-6 at minimum; I don't have any problem at all with a Jumpman on retro+ colors. Would help keep the OG colors on a higher pedestal as well

Last edited:
We will have about 6 pairs of these in 2 weeks. ill post some pics and show off the quality. All the hype behind these are making it too hard to secure pairs.

WHAT?

LOL.....Alright pimpin.....
eyes.gif
No need to explain myself.... you should have been taught in grade school when you take something out of it's original context and highlight it, it has no meaning nor does it make sense, nor does it carry an relevance.  You must have been dosing or falling asleep during that lesson like the child in GIF you posted 
laugh.gif

Either way do you I was only trying to send some words of encouragement to those who were on the fence and my experience... if you got the money buy the shoes... despite how many times they have been retroed the "Nike Air" may not come back for a while.  Sad to see what Niketalk has become over the past 10 years.

In the end you either want the shoes or you don't... and your reason is your business and you are free to voice that without some clown trying to critique your post.  To some people "Nike Air" means nothing, to others based on when they were born they remember the shoe with the Jumpman and "air"....to some they just starting buying kicks they scooped the 2011 retro and just want these in their collection and feel no need to buy them again.  Everyone is entitled to their opinion or choice without having to deal with someone's lame scrutiny.  
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Sad to see how things are now-a-days if you were rocking the Militaries in 89 then you are in your mid-late 30's or early 40's meaning we are in the same generation.  People our age still buying kicks are rare we should be bonding together, not bashing each other.  Oh well... 
indifferent.gif

Lets not twist the price hike. We all contribute to this increase. i say just trade for these if you don't wanna pay the 200. Im curious to see how fast these move if they make it GR. I still call easy cop but we'll see. is everyone going tts?

like I told my connect, I will only cop if his store gets them and he holds my pair other than that I will not be camping for these

IDGAF I'm buying these for $200. You have to pay to play. If you don't have the money oh well, so dont cry about about the price. Don't give a F about quality because either way no normal random person is going to walk up to you, to ask you to feel your sneakers or inspect them.

IDGAF I'm buying these for $200. You have to pay to play. If you don't have the money oh well, so dont cry about about the price. Don't give a F about quality because either way no normal random person is going to walk up to you, to ask you to feel your sneakers or inspect them.

:lol: y'all too oblivious.

Last edited:

your avy says it all.

lol. if people don't care about quality why not just buy fakes? or buy some 2011 retros at cheaper price? oh right....it's all about the nike airs

:rofl:

Quality not as in imperfections that someone inspects. We're talking about craftsmanship, so the shoes are built to last years to come, not crack, or yellow months later.

So basically you're more worried about what OTHER people think.

View media item 220336

Back
Top Bottom