Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

That bottom middle lace hole
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

file://localhost/Users/ArggelysGomez/Desktop/Air-Jordan-III-Retro-88-11-540x404.jpg

LOL at Nike dropping these in the middle of a day on a Wednesday. Can't tell if that helps my cause or hurts it. Since people will have usual weekday obligations.

If they release the shoes at the time and date it will make it extremely difficult for me to cop. Specially working in a hospital.

Last edited:
Lmao!! Jb and there tatics..Glad I don't want these because, I'm baffled at the release strategy. :rolleyes How does a beloved, iconic jordan with NA on it for the first time since NA! become a middle of the week damn near lifestyle type of online only release????...yeah yeah it's JB this its JB that but....this is jus stupid!! Any reason in the world isn't justified to me that this is logical, I'm not hating because as stated I don't want them, but what has it come to when copping a classic like this is determined on modem speeds and download times not store arrival timing...tragic imo :smh:

Lmao!! Jb and there tatics..Glad I don't want these because, I'm baffled at the release strategy. :rolleyes How does a beloved, iconic jordan with NA on it for the first time since NA! become a middle of the week damn near lifestyle type of online only release????...yeah yeah it's JB this its JB that but....this is jus stupid!! Any reason in the world isn't justified to me that this is logical, I'm not hating because as stated I don't want them, but what has it come to when copping a classic like this is determined on modem speeds and download times not store arrival timing...tragic imo :smh:

We live in a digital era, and being tech savy gives you the upper hand. Things done changed.

Last edited:
Wish I was able to order off NDC but I live in Canada. Guess I'll have to wait until March 23rd so my connect can come through.

haha the way so many stores releasing these it almost feels like a general release does anyone feel the same way... I wait 2years to step foot in mine

Just called my local fnl they said they should be getting them to call back , but it will be a raffle anyway so even if they do it's gonna be pure luck.. hopefully a lot of people in my area  are not willing to drop the 200 on these 
tired.gif

haha the way so many stores releasing these it almost feels like a general release does anyone feel the same way... I wait 2years to step foot in mine
What other stores if u dont mind me asking? Just nike and finishline that ive read

We live in a digital era, and being tech savy gives you the upper hand. Things done changed.

Still feel its stupid for shoes of this magnitude! But ur statement gets no arguing from me! to true!! I only have a twitter for kick releases..no FB no IG I stay off the radar, and I'm far from old

Back
Top Bottom