Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I hope they get it locally. I don't really feel like dealing with online insanity. This is one of the few times I don't mind triple copping since I didn't get the WC3 2011 and the 3s and 4s are my favorite Jordan's.

Im guessing all pairs are coming with that ridiculous mix match elephant print^^^^^   
mean.gif

I hope all these defect pairs are early release/b-grade/fake pairs... How can they screw these up if the came out two years ago????

You think FNL and eastbay will release at 4:51 est as well?

8am most likely

i think NDC is just doing it to be special at 4:51 :lol:

so some people who are lucky will get 2 chances and lots of dudes who are lucky will double up with ease.

I hope all these defect pairs are early release/b-grade/fake pairs... How can they screw these up if the came out two years ago????

if i snag a pair and they come like that... :smh: id contemplate returning them seriously. i dont care how limited they are if at all. thats just disgusting and i dont care for resale either. screw that BS

This pair here has some imperfections for $200

Damn those prints are madd different. Maybe jb will play it off like " the old and the new pattern " but those are looking pretty wacked out though. That being said I have to have a pair of white cement 3s so as of now im still on board. Hopefully its just an early release thing.

It could just be that particular pair since it's an early pair but I remember the elephant print being off on a pair of TBs from 2011 that I got from shiekh.

This guy..... You seem to like gifs a lot now since our last encounter.... I'm actually in Dallas on business so maybe I'll see the heat you have been bragging they have....
Actually that was just a regular ole picture (Thought it mite tickle ya fancy)......LOL

BUT I CAN SEE.............
NOW THAT WAS A GIF.....LLAMF 
But in all seriousness Im sure you will enjoy your time in THE GREAT STATE OF TEXAS.....An im positive ANY Dallas NT'er would be glad to assist you in any way as at the end of the day we are ALL NT FAM despite the ball busting an bickering. But hell what else do familys do!!! #Dallasaintgoneletyadown

Last edited:
This guy..... You seem to like gifs a lot now since our last encounter.... I'm actually in Dallas on business so maybe I'll see the heat you have been bragging they have....

Actually that was just a regular ole picture (Thought it mite tickle ya fancy)......LOL

BUT I CAN SEE.............View media item 239115

NOW THAT WAS A GIF.....LLAMF 

But in all seriousness Im sure you will enjoy your time in THE GREAT STATE OF TEXAS.....An im positive ANY Dallas NT'er would be glad to asisst you in any way as at the end of the day we are ALL NT FAM despite the ball busting an bickering. But hell what else do familys do!!! #Dallasaintgoneletyadown

why you speaking for all of dallas though

Back
Top Bottom