Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

^^^^^They gone honey roast your @ss for not reading the last few pages but having the time to quote a person 3 post up an ask a question you could of answer'd yourself!

I was planning on copping, but after seeing all the pictures I'm gonna pass.  Good luck to those copping tho.

Last edited:
I
I tired reading through where I left off and gave up, lol. I everyone has a problem with the quality a
And price tag of $200 u think less people would be copping them, obv people don't care and I'm one of em. It's worth it to me, if they're that bad or I'm that disappointed, I'll sell em or trade them and get something else I've wanted. Those fighter jets might be my consultation prize if I come out empathy handed. Way more complaints about the retro 88's and the fighter foams are $235!

And price tag of $200 u think less people would be copping them, obv people don't care and I'm one of em. It's worth it to me, if they're that bad or I'm that disappointed, I'll sell em or trade them and get something else I've wanted. Those fighter jets might be my consultation prize if I come out empathy handed. Way more complaints about the retro 88's and the fighter foams are $235!

$200 is nothing if it's limited release... The hype on these are high cause of the NA also.

$200 is nothing if it's limited release... The hype on these are high cause of the NA also.

I wasn't compiling about the price or saying it was too high, I think $200 for a limited release sneaker is an average price, I def think they aren't as limited as people are making them out to be. I was just thinking it was strange your not hearing people complain about the $235 price tag on foams that aren't even retro or limited, and you don't hear or see people complaining about the price on them. But this isn't the foams thread...just a thought, idk.

^^^ are these dudes serious?!? This is a shining example of why J's are so hard to get for real fans and people that actually appreciate the shoe, brand and history. Day before release you got people coming on the threads asking ridiculous questions, I have no words lol. People don't even understand the history of the shoe or why it's important, or the story

air-jordan-3-retro-88-official-image-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom