Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Now dudes need help finding speedtest.net? Even though every screenshot the past 20 pages shows SPEEDTEST.NET? This thread is amazing. I wonder how some of you even manage to wipe... :x
This...... WTF are people that blind, dumb, or lazy....

Of course they are..... :smh:

Cant wait to finally see these bad boys in person!

Not sure what to think about the videos flying around the net on the 88's. Every pair seems to have a light elephant print shoe, and a dark one... First assumption is they are b-grades but my 03' WC were the same way. Not as drastic as some of these pairs have been but it was definitely a noticeable difference.

Any who, GL to all!!

tumblr_m6lzmcyGLc1r6qtdro1_400.gif

You guys can give them your money, but I won't be. And I'll chide every one of you whiners who is out $220 and has ZERO pairs to show for it. This company is the most incompetent in the business. Even they seem to be admitting that:

View media item 254523

You guys can give them your money, but I won't be. And I'll chide every one of you whiners who is out $220 and has ZERO pairs to show for it. This company is the most incompetent in the business. Even they seem to be admitting that:

View media item 254523

I've only scored 2 shoes off Finishline.

Thunders and Bentley Ellis IX's, that's it.

I am surprised I got either one, honestly.

isn't Footaction also part of the Eastbay, Foot locker inventory?

Also for the record, I started the whole comparing internet speeds trend. All I said was "may the best connection win" and suddenly dudes were posting screen shots saying "I know mine is!"

Are the logins for Eastbay, footaction and footlocker the same? OR they just use same wesbite layout :smh:

they are all affiliated with each other.

Back
Top Bottom