Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Struck out, even with a stellar internet connection and getting the link seconds early :smh:

At least I got some DS 1990 Fire Red Vs coming to me in the mail :smokin:smokin

Yes I scored mine !!! Thank you !! I am very surprised, cause my net game hasn't been to kind lately !!!

Why God why!? These were my trade bait for Bred XI's or Royal 1's...

Couldn't even get a pair in my cart

Then NDC teases me by removing sizes, replacing sizes, then removing them again...

1/2 so far this year on releases

Congrats to all those who copped...

...off to raffle for "white camo" foams

Footlocker/Eastbay isn't sold out yet. Keep trying. I just kept clicking add to cart and it worked!! 

Anyone find it ironic that it's called finish line but their site is taking you an infinite loop you can't get out of?

Still trying to get thru on FNL. Got all the way to checkout and hit process and got kicked back out. Kept trying to put item in cart on Eastbay and kept getting the same old they are in other carts messages. Wasn't paying attention kept clicking and then Eastbay told me I can only have one in cart. Bam got thru. Went thru checkout. Got confirm number. Checked CCard acct. Pending charge. Waited.....got confirm email. Now trying to get thru on FNL to get this last pair.

[font=TradeGothicW01-BoldCn20 675334, Helvetica W01 Bold, sans-serif]It says for my order details on NDC that $0.00 was charged to my paypal. Anyone know why. I rarely buy from online and dont know why it's saying nothing was charged to my paypal...[/font]

ORDER #  **********

ORDER DATE

2013-02-06

SUBTOTAL

$200.00

SHIPPING & HANDLING

$0.00

TAX

$17.75

TOTAL

$217.75

GIFT CARD / PRODUCT VOUCHER

$0.00

CHARGED TO PAYPAL

$0.00

If you have questions about your order, Customer Service can help.
Thats because they don't charge your account until they ship. You never shop NDC x Paypal? Come on rook lmfao

Back
Top Bottom