Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

this is a joke ....

i got me ,, my girl and my daughter trying to get these and nothing at all

i am tired of this

if anybody deserves these damn shoes...............................ITS ME.......

im a real sneaker og and have been in the jordan game since day 1 ,,,, 1985

i was rocking kicks before half the people on here was born

i got the og 1's when i was 14yrs old and ive had every og jordan in almost every hot colorway you can name

NAME THE SHOE AND COLORWAY AND DAMN GOOD CHANCES ARE................... IVE HAD IT

and now you have a shoe like this and i cant get it ........... i got to pay some crazy reseller price to get them

i was wearing the dam shoes on my feet too watching jordan when he won the dunk contest ...... and i had the fire reds sitting right next to me

i am just getting sick and tired of the way the game is , then you got so many shoes coming out i cant keep up with copping ......im not made of $$$
(i think thats another battle so i wont go there now)

the bottom line is ........ i know a person cant get every release but when you have a OG JORDAN HEAD like me who really wanted these for one

reason and one reason only........................................ because they take me back .............they bring back so many good memories i had rocking jays and i really wanted to try and get some of those goodtimes back.............and to not get them ..............................it really just gets too me

i know some of you young bucks wont understand were i am coming from but when you get to where i am at and you have been into sneakers 30+ years and one of your alltime favorite 's come out that you miss out on ................you just might get it......................................peace23

STOP IT, you dont deserve them. you arent no one special

^ Agreed!

That one link someone posted with an ip may actually be legit. That's finishlines real public ip
They worked for me! Got a confirmation number checked my card and they are legit.
[table][tr][td]Business Name:[/td][td] [/td][td]Finish Line (The recipient of this payment is Verified)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Email:[/td][td] [/td][td][email protected][/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

I can't believe I was able to cop of Eastbay. Got my conformation email for my 10.5 now lets hope it actually ships.

FINALLY got through on Eastbay. Good luck to everyone else still trying, congrats to those who were successful.

Im in the exact same place as you bro. just waiting it out and praying
so i tried FNL waaaay later after NDC never worked for me... but never got thru, just to the page where it refreshes every 30 seconds...

left the tab open and just realized it got thru to their site. so i searched out new releases in J's, found these, saw a few sizes were available, added my size to the cart, and got all the way to where i entered my CC info, clicked enter from there, and it's giving me this message:

Don't worry, you're in the right place!

But, unfortunately, so is everyone else.

We are not able to take phone orders at this time.

Sit back, relax and count your lucky stars as the browser will automatically send you to your page as soon as there is an open spot.

Happy Shopping!

so my question is, is this legit? will the order go thru? if so, how long until the page sends me along and finishes the order?

Im in the exact same place as you bro. just waiting it out and praying
so i tried FNL waaaay later after NDC never worked for me... but never got thru, just to the page where it refreshes every 30 seconds...

left the tab open and just realized it got thru to their site. so i searched out new releases in J's, found these, saw a few sizes were available, added my size to the cart, and got all the way to where i entered my CC info, clicked enter from there, and it's giving me this message:

Don't worry, you're in the right place!

But, unfortunately, so is everyone else.

We are not able to take phone orders at this time.

Sit back, relax and count your lucky stars as the browser will automatically send you to your page as soon as there is an open spot.

Happy Shopping!

so my question is, is this legit? will the order go thru? if so, how long until the page sends me along and finishes the order?
It's going to reset. Happened to me already..............2-3x :smh:.

that OG head is buying a $200 pair of shoes cause he NEEDS them to take him back. Sounds like he should use those tears as lube and rub one out to the thought of his OG days LOL

Just got through on Footlocker for a size 8.5. I guess you people weren't lying when you said keep trying. Damn near fell asleep at my desk after hours at work clicking Add to Cart.

whats the Finishline ip site yall talking bout went back pages didnt see it

just picked up my 2nd pairs got a total of 3. hooked my homie up with a sz 9. it was a battle to get through but i made it happen. GL to all who havent got em

Was able to grab a pair for NDC on the initial first try. Stepped out of work just a few moments ago, after consecutively tapping "add to cart" on eastbay for 10 minutes, I was able to secure a 2nd pair and checkout. Keep trying folks, you'll get through.

Holy **** been stuck in traffic for 1 hr and trying FNL mobile and Eastbay the whole ride. Walk in the door load up eastbay and checkout in 5 seconds!

Back
Top Bottom