Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Only thing im getting is carpel tunnel
ohwell.gif

Oh well congrats to those who got theirs

this is a joke ....

i got me ,, my girl and my daughter trying to get these and nothing at all

i am tired of this

if anybody deserves these damn shoes...............................ITS ME.......

im a real sneaker og and have been in the jordan game since day 1 ,,,, 1985

i was rocking kicks before half the people on here was born

i got the og 1's when i was 14yrs old and ive had every og jordan in almost every hot colorway you can name

NAME THE SHOE AND COLORWAY AND DAMN GOOD CHANCES ARE................... IVE HAD IT

and now you have a shoe like this and i cant get it ........... i got to pay some crazy reseller price to get them

i was wearing the dam shoes on my feet too watching jordan when he won the dunk contest ...... and i had the fire reds sitting right next to me

i am just getting sick and tired of the way the game is , then you got so many shoes coming out i cant keep up with copping ......im not made of $$$
(i think thats another battle so i wont go there now)

the bottom line is ........ i know a person cant get every release but when you have a OG JORDAN HEAD like me who really wanted these for one

reason and one reason only........................................ because they take me back .............they bring back so many good memories i had rocking jays and i really wanted to try and get some of those goodtimes back.............and to not get them ..............................it really just gets too me

i know some of you young bucks wont understand were i am coming from but when you get to where i am at and you have been into sneakers 30+ years and one of your alltime favorite 's come out that you miss out on ................you just might get it......................................peace23

I understand fully where you coming from. Nike's new blood of marketing executives have turned the game into a game. They don't care about the consumers like you, me and millions others who invested loyalty, interest and hundreds of Reagan/bush era dollars to turn the same air jordan line they had little faith in into a super corporation as it is now. Dont stress it . Most of these dudes posting GIFs laughing at you were jizz stains in their fathers knee high tube socks when jordan dunked 25 years ago. If people like you weren't passionate about these shoes their legacy wouldn't exist for a 25th anniversary re re re re release.

Back
Top Bottom