Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I'd try FNL but I always get the same "cannot process your request at this time" error message after clicking checkout, no matter what CC I use.

That backdoor FNL link seems pretty legit to me it even had my previous form info still saved as f it's the regular site...Not sure how secure the connection is though when checking out.

MAN YALL ARE ******ED IF YOU COP WITH THAT LINK

You really going to trust that with your cc#? Sounds like a cc# fishing site...

Whats the finish line policy on pairs? I accidentally got 2 pairs and went through the entire process and got an email conformation. Will they cancel the entire order or just take one pair out?
got 3 pairs of bred xi's and they shipped out without any issues.
got 2 c dubs!

thanks again! haha

For those who used the "backdoor" site.

Thank you for giving away your credit card details.

Open a command prompt and type in (without quotes) "tracert whatever-website-you-want.com" then hit enter. The IP will be displayed. Your browser may give certificate warnings when you use a direct IP because of how the site handles cookies and such.

Its just a matter of whether or not you want to order that way though...

That backdoor FNL link seems pretty legit to me it even had my previous form info still saved as f it's the regular site...Not sure how secure the connection is though when checking out.
Exactly, had all the info I had stored on the regular site. 

Congrats to all the fellas who copped!  I snagged a size 14 off NDC but I wear a 13, ah welp!  Insoles for me (they keep your feet from sliding in shoes that are too big).  

I know I've missed out on sneakers because they sold out and such.  I was pissed but "that too passed", it was A-O-K. To the older cat that was salty a few pages back,  I'm truly sorry bro, that's all I got.  I too am an older sneaker collector @ 33. I know I'm not the oldest but I'm no spring chicken either.  I will say this though:  I also can remember every shoe MJ balled in and what each shoe represented.  Hell it is not just Jordan's with me, I like sneakers, PERIOD.  Asics, Adidas, Puma's, whatever.  If they look good, I grab 'em.  If they are a certain nostalgic sneakers out here, I'll put 'em on my radar, such as these, or even the Air Force Max (aka "Fab Fives"/Barkleys) that just came out a couple weeks back.  Again, not just the J's.  I'VE NEVER FELT I'VE DESERVED A DAMN THING.  I get 'em, GREAT!  If not, on with my regularly scheduled programming.  I am a school teacher and it is good to see the game evolve....Now watching the younger cats in my classrooms and at my school collecting/buying is cool.  $200 price tag, simple inflation.   $100 when they retro'ed in 1994 was steep (I remember bagging groceries at the grocery store hustlin' to make that hundred-IT WAS HARD, LMAO).  

I've learned to increase my chances of copping, GOTTA MOVE WITH THE TIMES.  Twitter accounts, networking with other sneaker heads, forums, etc.   And that has worked greatly for me.  Fellas who ain't copped yet- KEEP POSITIVE!  Finish Line and Eastbay still got a good amount of sizes left (Twitter updates coming in left and right).  

used the ip address, checked out fine.   googled finishline's ip first and its legit.

Got about 5 of these on my Bank account

is there a difference between "In reversal" and just "IN" ???

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom