Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

The ability for a brand to sell an item for $100 in 88' then charge $160 in 2011 only to sell that item for $200 in 2013 is absolutely astonishing! I admire the business acumen of Nike/Jordan Brand, yet...crack sells itself to crack heads...

Last edited:
I think these will end up being General Release production numbers. With these likely to show up in March in stores and Euro release in March as well. No way Jordan Brand will let this kind of money go strictly to resellers. they will GET THERES

laugh.gif

Me too man... got through twice and declined paypal and debit card. They on that bull s*** today. First time its happened to me with FNL.
man i got through like 10 times! no issues at all, and go to checkout... declined! strait bs man!

Backdoor link is NOT a SCAM!!! Its how I got my Concord XI's and my Bred XI's, no lines and no hassles on websites. I just posted a simple message and I've already been attacked by a couple of people talking about they know what I did or they could easily do it... Then cool, do it! All I know is that it has always worked for me for almost 2 yrs now so I'm good.

wish i had that link during the bred XI's :smh:

15 pairs tho ?  that's foul.. but hey it's your money you do what you want with it.. but 15 pairs is a little much 
laugh.gif

I was shook so i passed on it .. hope everybody that used it comes out with a pair.. i couldn't do it 
I submitted 4 orders using paypal and I got emails saying payment went through but no confirmations and I started getting scared. But then the orders got canceled soon after and that gave me some peace of mind. Gave it a second go using my credit card and then I got a confirmation. It seems pretty legit.

Backdoor link is NOT a SCAM!!! Its how I got my Concord XI's and my Bred XI's, no lines and no hassles on websites. I just posted a simple message and I've already been attacked by a couple of people talking about they know what I did or they could easily do it... Then cool, do it! All I know is that it has always worked for me for almost 2 yrs now so I'm good.

DON'T WORRY. IT HAPPENS TO PEOPLE WHO DO ANYTHING DIFFERENT FROM THE NORM OR HELP PEOPLE.

I MEAN PEOPLE GET UPTIGHT ABOUT ALL CAPS IN HERE. JUST KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO.

I know my thirst was at an all time high when I try to checkout with a size 14!! smh its never that serious

Anybody of you guys who copped so many pair able to sell me his 10.5 ? Would really appreciate that ... I am from Europe tried everything from the beginning but no chance ... Please send me a email ... Thank you very much Guys

BRO Let them believe whatever they want.

So after trying since the begining to get a pair i gave up after about 2 hours... Came back tried on eastbay and got a 9.5 on my first "add to cart" click, funny how it works out like that sometimes

Back
Top Bottom