Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

props to DRozay even tho i was to shook to buy them with the link .. next time ill know better 
frown.gif
amen

damn this thread flew. took 4 hours of clicking but got my pair, thank you sneaker god. now to hope my orders won't be canceled.

So, for someone who was too busy copping off Beastbay to see how this whole "Backdoor FNL Link" deal went down... Please enlighten me, Or at least tell me what page the link was dropped on so I can see how it went down, myself. I'm intrigued :nerd:

Backdoor link is NOT a SCAM!!! Its how I got my Concord XI's and my Bred XI's, no lines and no hassles on websites. I just posted a simple message and I've already been attacked by a couple of people talking about they know what I did or they could easily do it... Then cool, do it! All I know is that it has always worked for me for almost 2 yrs now so I'm good.

so you post on here to brag about it? why not keep it a secret?

why join NT today to post about it?

I have been around this thing you kids now call a "shoe game" since the early 90s... and my vote still says the "backdoor link" is a scam :nerd:

all he did was ping finishline.com and get the ip address that it resolves to. any idiot could have done that. Im just surprised that using it bypassed the splash page. bad coding on finishlines end. :smh: . thanks, for blowing it up and probably getting the "exploit" fixed going forward....

it was not a backdoor.

Last edited:
Was able to grab a 12 for myself and 14, but could have picked up a LOT more with a backdoor link. Now I guess I just have to wait the YEAR that it takes for them to arrive lol.

Had my hands on a 9.5 with the backdoor link but couldn't commit. Kind of wish I did now.. -__-

all he did was ping finishline.com and get the ip address that finishline.com resolves to. any idiot could have done that. Im just surprised that using it bypassed the splash page. bad coding on finishlines end.
mean.gif
Can I do the same thing for the next Jordan release to save time?

It's going to be interesting where the resale prices settle at. All in, you're looking around $230 if bought direct (sales tax, shipping, etc) for most (though some have the benefit of no tax, coupon, or free shipping). I am going to guess around $300-320

Back
Top Bottom