Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

FOR EASTBAY PEOPLE (AND PROBABLY FOOTLOCKER/FOOTACTION/CHAMPS) WAITING FOR ORDER APPROVAL

I called to see what was going on with my approval and it was explained to me that banks can "contest" orders and that the orders need to get manually reviewed by the reviews department. Happens for me all of the time (waiting for approval step) but the lady was kind enough to manually approve my order while we were on the phone. The approval department was a company-wide department as they asked me which entity I ordered from.

The status has not updated online yet though.

Repped. My order still had that pending approval so I called FTA customer service and I just needed to verify my billing address. the representative released the pending hold for approval and I should get the shipping confirmation later on today

Last edited:
I'd say Playoff 12's, BC IV, WC IV, all the stuff that dropped last 2 months besides 88's and Bred XI's are pretty worthwhile....
eyes.gif
To bad I don't really care what you think my friend. None of it was worth while to me like I said.

I'd say Playoff 12's, BC IV, WC IV, all the stuff that dropped last 2 months besides 88's and Bred XI's are pretty worthwhile.... :rolleyes

To bad I don't really care what you think my friend. None of it was worth while to me like I said.
Don't really care what you think either... Well one man's trash is another man's treasure right "shrugs"

Both of you chill. Something good actually happened in this crazy "game". Be thankful for it
What did I do??? I was just disagreeing that's not allowed??

out of all the FNL shoes they re-stocked the only one I actually wanted at retail was the Thunder 4's which I missed out on earlier this year.. and then they decline payment which had more than sufficient funds.. FNL needs to improve their checkout system this same crap happened to me yesterday on the 88 OG 3's which I should have been able to grab had their checkout been legit

Don't really care what you think either... Well one man's trash is another man's treasure right "shrugs"

You responded to me about my opinion on a restock. Again it was wack shrug all you want to. I posted a link to help out cats that's enough for me.

UnFreakinBelievable!!

Got the Tweet while on the road to work.  Pulled over, snagged Oly 7's and BRED 4's through Paypal.

VAMOS!!!

Passed pm DW 1s and Thunder 4's were done when I checked earlier..madness

UnFreakinBelievable!!

Got the Tweet while on the road to work.  Pulled over, snagged Oly 7's and BRED 4's through Paypal.

VAMOS!!!

Passed pm DW 1s and Thunder 4's were done when I checked earlier..madness
Yes! I was able to cop the Oly 7s as well. I had the 12s in my cart but someone checked out faster than me so I lost those! Oh well! Good two days!!

One can only hope for BRED XI's and we all know JB is gonna produce more of these '88 3's.  

Stay Thirsty My Friends!!!

You responded to me about my opinion on a restock. Again it was wack shrug all you want to. I posted a link to help out cats that's enough for me.
Aight cool brah no need to get all uppity... This is NT if you posted that link I applaud you for helping out the community.... If you didn't buy anything then that's your choice... A lot of people on here missed out and are happy they got off that restock... THE END.... GOOD DAY SIR...

Strange thing happened on the restock. I ordered the 10's, made payment and went all the way to th end and got a confirmation number. 5 minutes later I decided I wanted the Olympics so I ordered them the same I did the 10's. like 30 seconds later I get a email confirmation for the Olympics but not the 10's I ordered 5 minutes earlier. I went and checked my order status on my account and only the Olympics show. On a splash page now trying to get back in again lol. Thanks for posting the restock nike talk community.

anyone get shipping confirmation from FTL?
I got mine instantly. The second pair I tried to get had the site crash as I was checking out. So no email confirmation on those. Guess I have to treat my only pair like gold. Lol

Aight cool brah no need to get all uppity... This is NT if you posted that link I applaud you for helping out the community.... If you didn't buy anything then that's your choice... A lot of people on here missed out and are happy they got off that restock... THE END.... GOOD DAY SIR...
Duh captain obvious..........

i wanted the usa vii, had them in my cart now the shot clock pops up....now to wait and see what happens...

Back
Top Bottom