Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

your fine dude. they key thing said was PROCESS BY FRIDAY which means that they are working on them now. since you already got your info then your are processed. others still are waiting for shipping info and they should be pretty much all processed by tomorrow :D

no patience nowadays

I dunno how true this is. But I got off with an eastbay rep and apparently they have a bunch of size 7.  She was tryna give that to me instead of waiting for this 6.
sick.gif
  Anyway if you're a 7 call and see wassup.

Why are some people upset that "2012 members" got these? I don't get it, is a NikeTalk membership supposed to tell you how long you've been buying kicks???? 

My first pair of awesomeness were in the late 90s with the original black/red Air Pippen 1s. I signed up for a Niketalk account back in maybe '04 or '05, but I never really got into it. I first watched Jordan play with players like BJ Armstrong, Horace Grant and Bill Cartwright... but these shoes are not for me because my join date is 2012?

You guys are awesome!

your fine dude. they key thing said was PROCESS BY FRIDAY which means that they are working on them now. since you already got your info then your are processed. others still are waiting for shipping info and they should be pretty much all processed by tomorrow :D

i hope so there is a big storm coming to ny and i hope i'll have my pair tomorrow before it hits

Why are some people upset that "2012 members" got these? I don't get it, is a NikeTalk membership supposed to tell you how long you've been buying kicks???? 

My first pair of awesomeness were in the late 90s with the original black/red Air Pippen 1s. I signed up for a Niketalk account back in maybe '04 or '05, but I never really got into it. I first watched Jordan play with players like BJ Armstrong, Horace Grant and Bill Cartwright... but these shoes are not for me because my join date is 2012?

You guys are awesome!
word... them fools are just

Hmm my email confirmation shows the expected delivery date, but when I click on order status it doesn't even show I have anything. Like no order number or status. Btw this is from Nike. Can anyone help me out? Thanks in advance.

These were definitely limited to around 20K pairs. Don't let the influx of ppl in here that copped fool you. There are a lot of upset people outside of the NT universe.

So how does insoles prevent cracking and chipping for OUTsoles? This puzzles me Nters I still have my BC3s I worn once for a couple hours and I have stealth 3s I worn for a few hours now I will be really upset if I wear these 200+ WC just so they can crack and chip smh any input?

You guys are awesome!

you dont need to validate yourself to anyone. people feel entitled to shoes so when they see newer members getting them and they've been around, its like you messing with something thats theirs.
thing is, new members come in and drop info all the time and nobody has issues with them. members been on this site for 10 yrs with 20 posts and they feel like they been doing it since day one.

Hmm my email confirmation shows the expected delivery date, but when I click on order status it doesn't even show I have anything. Like no order number or status. Btw this is from Nike. Can anyone help me out? Thanks in advance.

yea, just be patient. you're shipping will be updated tomorrow.

It seems like everybody could'nt wait for the release day to come, then they get the shoes and bammmmm........ they're like "it hasnt shipped yet,ihave no tracking number" you got to have patience it will come.... no All i have on my wish list next is the grapes and 2010 cherry 13's then im done for the year....

got an email from Eastbay theyll be here by Mondau...possibly by Sat if the storm isnt too bad (which it will be lol)

So how does insoles prevent cracking and chipping for OUTsoles? This puzzles me Nters I still have my BC3s I worn once for a couple hours and I have stealth 3s I worn for a few hours now I will be really upset if I wear these 200+ WC just so they can crack and chip smh any input?

ya man, do your own research
ain't gonna hold your hand on this one

you dont need to validate yourself to anyone. people feel entitled to shoes so when they see newer members getting them and they've been around, its like you messing with something thats theirs.
thing is, new members come in and drop info all the time and nobody has issues with them. members been on this site for 10 yrs with 20 posts and they feel like they been doing it since day one.
I get what you're saying and understand exactly where the negativity comes from.

The post wasn't to validate myself, I was just trying to get my point across that nobody knows what's behind that Join Date.
People should just base their opinions on posts like "Where can I buy these black and red Concords", rather than Join Date.

something i noticed...

last few years everybody been extra sure to pop the tongue on their air jordans, even tucking in their pants to accomplish this...

when the AJ1 white-red-black released a few weeks ago with the jumpman on the tongue...i seemed to notice in the wdywt that some of the pop-the-tongue
enthusiasts were leaving the tongue covered by da pant leg...and i think i know why...

so now i wonder how many people are gonna be putting in extra effort to make sure the Nike Air on heel of this release is visible at all times
tucking in the back of da pant leg

i've been mocked for not poping da tongue or tucking in da pant leg...but watch it come back, yo

View media item 256655

These were definitely limited to around 20K pairs. Don't let the influx of ppl in here that copped fool you. There are a lot of upset people outside of the NT universe.
Wouldn't doubt it. A lot of NTers got their pairs through that backdoor link. I bet 90% of people outside of NT had no clue of it.

something i noticed...

last few years everybody been extra sure to pop the tongue on their air jordans, even tucking in their pants to accomplish this...

when the AJ1 white-red-black released a few weeks ago with the jumpman on the tongue...i seemed to notice in the wdywt that some of the pop-the-tongue
enthusiasts were leaving the tongue covered by da pant leg...and i think i know why...

so now i wonder how many people are gonna be putting in extra effort to make sure the Nike Air on heel of this release is visible at all times
tucking in the back of da pant leg

i've been mocked for not poping da tongue or tucking in da pant leg...but watch it come back, yo
They'll probably just wear shorts where able and/or not rock til the summer where it's still cold 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom