Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Looks like i didn't miss out on much from most of these reviews. I'm sure we all knew that $40 price bump was not an indication of better quality. 

Looks like i didn't miss out on much from most of these reviews. I'm sure we all knew that $40 price bump was not an indication of better quality. 
A sneakerhead can dream can't we?
ohwell.gif

I know it's been said numerous times but just curious. So is there a restock? When and where? Online? Houston? Thanks.

Last edited:
My production dates  9/12/12-12/19/12 smell like straight glue and the print is off on both shoes.

C'mon JB get your stuff together!!!!!

Smelled like straight glue.

In regards to the non-matching elephant print, IIRC, ninjahood said that that's how they are supposed to be. The OGs were like that, the 94s and the 2003s. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong though

Smelled like straight glue.

In regards to the non-matching elephant print, IIRC, ninjahood said that that's how they are supposed to be. The OGs were like that, the 94s and the 2003s. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong though

Not even in a perfect world; could the elephant print be indentical on both shoes.

Thanks for the information. I hope your right. My black cements matched pretty well, obviously not perfect but at least the same thickness. My 88s are just totally different thickness from one shoe to the next. Thanks again!

no complaints here really, print pretty much matches up on both pairs. Leather is damn soft compared to the 11's. Left pair came with big crease on the toe like they were worn but other than that im satisfied i guess, wish they were $160, not $200 but oh well. whats done is done.

Back
Top Bottom