Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Just got a pair from ndc with a big pre-crease on left shoe. These are no doubt going on ebay.
Got a fresh pair from eastbay.

Last edited:
How long did it take to get your shipping confirmation for those who copped from FNL?

Just curious, waiting for mine for the breds restock.. 

How long did it take to get your shipping confirmation for those who copped from FNL?

Just curious, waiting for mine for the breds restock.. 
for the bred iv restock last week i got it the day after and for most purchases i get from them ....dont know why these are taking longer than usual

opened up my box and my pair came out pretty well. not perfect but not gonna nit pick cause i've seen pairs worse than mine. glad this is done, now on to the next one.
Did you get them in the same size as your XI's?
and if so: how do they fit? 
Didn't try them on. Letting the glue smell run its course by airing them out. Went tts like my other 3s. Should be fine.
I went with size 9 bred XIs.

Last edited:
My pair just came in.

Very pleased. 
happy.gif

I am on the fence about how I feel about my pair that I just received from Eastbay. To start off, i know alot of people have been asking about sizing. I am glad I went half size down because they fit the exact same as the 2011 Retro III's. The biggest disappointment for me is the leather...big difference from left to right shoe. There are people that have received shoes that are alot worse so I guess I should be thankful. Production dates on my shoes are 9/12/12 and 9/25/12. Well enough talking from me and onto the pics. What do you guys think?

View media item 266377

View media item 266379

View media item 266381

View media item 266375

View media item 266376

Damn that's messed up that looks like two different sneakers

What are you going to do?  Try to get some type of discount or GC or something..
just got mine and i'm a little confused. i got last years box and no card. i added no tag to my tweet to nike just to see how they would handle. Cant believe i spent $213 and i get the wrong packaging and not all the items.

So did the 20K production units ever get confirmed?
HIGHLY doubt that .. especially with them releasing next month in store..

that was a hype number put out by who knows who ... but cant be true, or even close ... these will hit the malls like fire red 5s watch .. maybe then ill buy a pair and keep em

HIGHLY doubt that .. especially with them releasing next month in store..

that was a hype number put out by who knows who ... but cant be true, or even close ... these will hit the malls like fire red 5s watch .. maybe then ill buy a pair and keep em
Are these confirmed to be in stores in March?

Not sure if someone has posted yet, but I'd really hate for these to chip as much/fast as my 3's from 2011. I heard that the insole factors on the chipping "process" on the midsole. Can anyone link me a site that has a GOOD replacement insole for these? I really want to prevent the chipping as much as possible! Thanks.

Last edited:
just got mine and i'm a little confused. i got last years box and no card. i added no tag to my tweet to nike just to see how they would handle. Cant believe i spent $213 and i get the wrong packaging and not all the items.

atleast you got a pair. i could understand if they sent you a pair with the jumpman on the back, then you have a reason to complain.

Wow dude got two different shoes basically and another member gets a two year old box? Nike is trolling so hard. I know you guys dont want to hear this but at least you got a pair.

Not sure if someone has posted yet, but I'd really hate for these to chip as much/fast as my 3's from 2011. I heard that the insole factors on the chipping "process" on the midsole. Can anyone link me a site that has a GOOD replacement insole for these? I really want to prevent the chipping as much as possible! Thanks.

Spenco insoles I believe are what most recommend

Amazon product ASIN B000GCKC6E

Back
Top Bottom