Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Riiiiiight. Don't hold your breathe broham!
i was exagerating a bit but these will be much easier march 23rd

its all good for me im not really interested until the blacks come out

my pair looked pretty rough in person and shoes didnt match as we have seen above, sold to a friend... 

LMAOOO..........The real question is what did you do after?
Looked at my wife and she said "you guys and your shoes are stupid"
1adf791e_backhand.gif

Came home on my lunch break to pick these up. I don't trust them just leaving them at my door step. Not surprised that the box had been opened. Luckily not all the way, lurker probably just took a peak. Happy with my pair. My only complaint is, whatever happened to that new sneaker smell? These kicks smell like paint thinner or something!

View media item 266655 2013
View media item 266656 2011
View media item 266657View media item 2666582013
View media item 2666592011
View media item 266660View media item 266661 One shoe is lifted higher than the other
View media item 266662One is curved
View media item 266663Flat
View media item 266664Creases on the black midsole part , these are deadstock BTW
View media item 266665View media item 266692 Different tongues

Well Got mine and some thing im worried about.
They are different shoes from each other one is a different shape and lots of dirt on them.
Also They are NOT the same from 2011 , Thse have better leather and the sole is a lighter grey overall they are nice tho apart from some flaws , Also they smell like a barber shop lol , The insoles are much softer cotton like

But The 2011's have a better shape imo these are really thin and long , these would look better with a 3/4 cut

Overall im just happy i got a pair of WC III's with Nike Air on them

Last edited:
Sounds like a lot of people trying to justify $200 subpar quality sneakers by bashing the 2011's which were a pretty good retro...be honest with yourself

A $200 retail retro Jordan should be of highest quality

Trying to buy some spenco insoles but dunnow what size to buy. Im a 9.5 but they come in size 8-9 and 10-11 -_-.

Anyone got any tips?

Last edited:
The quality on these is not great, at all. I do love the upper leather. It's soft and has more grain to it. But there are some MAJOR quality control issues going on.

1. My pair from NDC has blemishes comparable to those of the pics posted above, and a few (like 3) tiny scratches on the toebox.

2. My FNL pair... SMH... One shoe has a scratch about 1/2" long on one shoe. On one shoe (can't remember if it's the same shoe or not), but it looks like dirt on the top of the back of the shoe, on the cloth, at the top of the heel... But it's hard, so I'm guess excess glue. I don't even wanna try and take it off. Then there is huge crease in one shoe, and that particular shoe doesn't have the typical "bunny ears" type DS lacing, like someone tried it on. The packaging from FNL was HORRIBLE. Imma show you guys pics in a few.

Both pairs had small area's of excess glue. We certainly paid that premium for "Nike Air" solely. I really couldn't believe the quality, honestly.

wasnt expecting exceptional quality. the quality was pretty much exactly what i expected

Sounds like a lot of people trying to justify $200 subpar quality sneakers by bashing the 2011's which were a pretty good retro...be honest with yourself

A $200 retail retro Jordan should be of highest quality

honestly they were basically the same. no major quality differences.

Last edited:
wasnt expecting exceptional quality. the quality was pretty much exactly what i expected
honestly they were basically the same. no major quality differences.

I knew they would be, $200 isn't bad if your cool with that bc you can wear the hell outta them and a few years from now someone will still pay almost retail for them

Back
Top Bottom