Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I'm going on 30 and I'm in the best shape of my life still rocking heat on my feet on the regular. I'll still rock heat when I'm 70.

Last edited:
I sold two pairs I had for around 3.5 papers each... I don't think price will drop but instead go up...

All pairs had that strong glue smell geez

Bill Cosby walks around 7 days a week in sweatshirt, sweatpants & sneakers (Not AJ3's though I don't think.)
He is 75 and has been doing it since he was 40.

He lives near me (I also had a girlfriend that worked with him during her master's in education program) & no one makes a big deal about his presence or presentation, though I believe he is fairly wealthy.

If he rocked AJ's - no one who say anything, except me cause I'd say "Hey Bill, nice Air Jordans!"

Manager at HoH here in Houston said UK only on 3/23, JB would of announced it by now, I'm just saying you can get a pair for $300 right now & in a year they will be over $500 when they DON'T drop in store in the US, only 20,000 pairs made also, I could care less if you wait to buy but thinking these will go down in price after 6 months, ur crazy
Man just stop Hype at its finest
First post, guys, so cut me a little slack, but the UK/CA 3/23 release has been confirmed, and there hasn't been ANY discussion of an in-store drop beyond Houston. I'm thinking there won't be one for the same reason there wasn't one last week. I think it was about keep it cool at the malls and avoiding hysteria. A drop next month would generate about the same amount of hype as if they would have done one last week in stores, IMO. For that reason I think the UK/CA and possibly Asia (I haven't seen anything official, just the post above) releases will be it for the WC '88's. 

Some of you cats claiming to be old come across as very childish and immature...
ohwell.gif

well theres dudes selling these infront of HOH 34street smh While waiting online for the All Star Pack

UPS messing up with my shipping. It was supposed to be here in Arizona this morning, but it went from Arizona back to El Paso. WTF.

Also the glue smell fades away quickly if you just leave em out the box. Must've been out for less than a day but by this time tomorrow it will be smell free at this rate

Don't know what everyone's issues are with the "glue smell" I personally love this smell.  Smell of freshness.  I wish it would never go away, tbh...

Got my pair today, stank like hell when I opened them, never ordered from FNL before , always nike but these releases were tough with the timing. So when I picked it up from the my apt's office, dudes were like " Yo, bruh got new shoes!" And I noticed there were FNL logos everywhere on the box which is dumb.... -_- Was embarrassing lightweight but oh well.

Finally received my pair from Eastbay today. The box was beat up and the strong glue smell but the shoes were great. Without a doubt of one best retros in awhile from JB. I'm loving the quality of the shoes. The Nike Air looks very nice and give the shoes that great OG look. I will try to get another pair on Sunday here in Houston. I still like my 2011s but 2013s are just better.

Finally received my pair from Eastbay today. The box was beat up and the strong glue smell but the shoes were great. Without a doubt of one best retros in awhile from JB. I'm loving the quality of the shoes. The Nike Air looks very nice and give the shoes that great OG look. I will try to get another pair on Sunday here in Houston. I still like my 2011s but 2013s are just better.
same repetitive comments, smell,quality ohh and NA. anything NEW input....... someone mentioned that fakes are being produced? how could tell them apart any videos of the fake aj 3 na 2013

same repetitive comments, smell,quality ohh and NA. anything NEW input....... someone mentioned that fakes are being produced? how could tell them apart any videos of the fake aj 3 na 2013
The box is always a give away

NA on the back is thicker and darker

the toung is fat

grey sole is draker

no air holes on the toung

insole is white with jumpman

...I could go on

just looked again at my pair

looked closely and yes, its some chips of paint missing on the A and I in AIR :smh: not very noticeable like some but if you put it in front of your face you can see it.

oh well, knew it was too good to be true to get a great pair from Nike/Jordan these days

Back
Top Bottom