Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Seriously...who confirmed the 3/23/2012 for Europe and Asia ?

Nike Store Europe hasn't confirmed it on Twitter. Still wayting in the official tweet about the release ;(

Alright, take this for what it's worth but I called two local Champs' and asked if they were getting the III's on saturday and both said no we're not getting the jokers but we are getting some III's on the 23rd. So maybe this is true after all that the 88's will be in stores on 2/23?

Alright, take this for what it's worth but I called two local Champs' and asked if they were getting the III's on saturday and both said no we're not getting the jokers but we are getting some III's on the 23rd. So maybe this is true after all that the 88's will be in stores on 2/23?

They're talking about the crimsons

View media item 268810

Received all 4 of my pairs. 2 for myself, 1 for the cousin and one for a buddy.

You guys are crazy! What JB quality issues?

OH! You mean things like this crooked rear?!
mad.gif
Unfortunately it's my little cousin's pair..
ohwell.gif

Look how bad it is compared to the other pairs...

And the ugly cut of this piece on my 8.5? I can deal with this though. This is no biggie to me. I'm still wearing these.

And just some other pics to share..

All 4 pairs.

My 8 and 8.5s. Quality was fine on these, minus the small ugly cut on the toe (shown above).

11.5, 8, 8.5

Thanks for letting me vent/share!

cant wait to break mine out next week at my college. this is the first week of school and i made sure not to rock mine and check to see if anyone else had them first and lucky me they don't. everyones rocking bred 4's and fire 5's lmao 

What's wrong with Black/Cement 4's and Fire/Red 5's?

:smh:

cant wait to break mine out next week at my college. this is the first week of school and i made sure not to rock mine and check to see if anyone else had them first and lucky me they don't. everyones rocking bred 4's and fire 5's lmao 

Ladies and gentlemen, I present you with the future of our country.

Spend more time looking at your books and less time looking at your classmates' feet. YES, it's a sneaker community, but just because the '88's are the new hotness, doesn't mean the other kicks are lame? When these shoes came out, the bred IV was the heat, IMO. A dude bought them off of my feet in Europe one summer for $250. I regretted doing it until I finally copped em again last release. Doubled up.

To each their own. Why do you even care?

Just got my order from Eastbay cancelled after one week waiting for order approval...That really sucks!!!! BTW i'm an international buyer!!! (eastbay rep, i'm waiting for your answer). Payment has to go through Payment Verification Department and just today they declined it
mad.gif

Just got my order from Eastbay cancelled after one week waiting for order approval...That really sucks!!!! BTW i'm an international buyer!!! (eastbay rep, i'm waiting for your answer). Payment has to go through Payment Verification Department and just today they declined it
mad.gif
You created an account just for this?

The only way you'll get your answer is by DM'ing EastbayRep...but if I were you I would just go to the Eastbay Website and start a live chat. You'll get an answer faster that way...

Are you trying to justify your strike out by complaining to those who paid retail for these? Good luck trying to find a pair for these for that price now. :lol:

i struck out on the white cement 4s last year, I never attempted to cop these...........................not complaining just think it sucks that they raise the price to $200 simply for NA, and there are numerous quality issues. I give props b/c I know how difficult it is to get a GR, let alone limited shoe like this.

:smh: I'm sitting here at work and the glue smell is just making me sick. I let them air out for 2 days and STILL, this is overwhelming. FFFUUUUUUU JB

Got mine in last night and the glue stench was VERY strong as many have noted.

On one shoe the leather is kind of coarse and on the other it is extra tumbled. Its something that will probably be less noticeable as I wear the shoe.

I put mine on and it didnt fit as big as everyone is saying. What sizes yall be buying :lol: these are maybe .5 bigger.

I personally don't like to feel like I'm swimming in my sneakers, which is why even a .5 size bigger is a problem.

Nothing is wrong with the bred 4's and fire 5's i have them both. The 5's are the first j's i ever had when i was a kid. I just don't wanna wear my 3s & 11's until the people in my area have beat theirs up. Same thing with the 4's and 5's ill break mine out probably at the end of the semester when theirs are effed up. Enough with calling people hype. Go to the nike retro forum and tell everyone that foamposites suck, even if they weren't 250 & penny was a sucky player who dissapointed everyone. Or go yell at everyone buying those wack a** barkley posites.thats hype if you want to get technical. Is it so hard to understand that i like waiting a little to break kicks out so instead of 50 people having icey kicks its just me and a handful of people.

Back
Top Bottom