Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Would anyone in here trade there 3's for a pair of Concords straight up with no cash added?

Does anybody have a kidney they wanna donate to me? lol I'm playin...that's actually not a bad trade but I would def keep the concords. Ur gonna get **** for posting this tho....put it in your sig.

Last edited:
Someone offered me this trade quote name="JoeyD12" url="/t/518574/official-air-jordan-3-white-cement-88-retro-retail-200/12840#post_17238692"]
Does anybody have a kidney they wanna donate to me? lol I'm playin...that's actually not a bad trade but I would def keep the concords. Ur gonna get **** for posting this tho....put it in your sig.[/quote]Would anyone in here trade there 3's for a pair of Concords straight up with no cash added?

Someone offered me this trade quote name="JoeyD12" url="/t/518574/official-air-jordan-3-white-cement-88-retro-retail-200/12840#post_17238692"]
Does anybody have a kidney they wanna donate to me? lol I'm playin...that's actually not a bad trade but I would def keep the concords. Ur gonna get **** for posting this tho....put it in your sig.
Would anyone in here trade there 3's for a pair of Concords straight up with no cash added?[/quote]

Ohhhhh, I though u were offering the trade. Idk man depends on the concords and how yellowed the are, to me at least. I wouldn't do it...if they were DS crispy *** WHITE gleaming concords...maybe. Lol probably not tho IMO. To each their own tho...

I have a question for anyone that has an answer and is 100% sure. I listed a pair of these '88 NA 3's on Craigslist and the guy wanted proof of authenticity before he drove up here to buy them. As well as having the paper receipt, he wanted the shipping email from NDC. I forwarded it to him and then realized that was pretty stupid of me because it had my address, but also my order # and customer #. Besides the address, is there anything he can do with my order # if I've already received them?

I have a question for anyone that has an answer and is 100% sure. I listed a pair of these '88 NA 3's on Craigslist and the guy wanted proof of authenticity before he drove up here to buy them. As well as having the paper receipt, he wanted the shipping email from NDC. I forwarded it to him and then realized that was pretty stupid of me because it had my address, but also my order # and customer #. Besides the address, is there anything he can do with my order # if I've already received them?
No.

Not really but he can break in your house and steal all your kicks :lol:

Last edited:
He has your address, he know you into sneakers...and you only worry about the order from Nike....? Really...

He has your address, he know you into sneakers...and you only worry about the order from Nike....? Really...
Yea man. I don't worry about getting into fights or someone tryin to rob me. I can hold my own. If you go through your life worrying about getting robbed or beat up, then you might as well not be alive at all.

Yea man. I don't worry about getting into fights or someone tryin to rob me. I can hold my own. If you go through your life worrying about getting robbed or beat up, then you might as well not be alive at all.
Yeah man, that's no way to live....but those people are still out there so be cautious. The way I usually sell stuff is if I need to prove they legit to someone, that person lacks the proper knowledge and should pass altogether. 

FYI...holding your own means nothing if they come threw when nobody's home. That rhymed lol

Well if they are defective and cant be "sold"...can you give em' away instead? PM me if you have a extra pair of 88' 3's you guys are willing to give away. I'll pay the shipping though. Thanks buddy!
Yeah, that's JUST how businesses operate. Defective pairs go back to Nike (or whoever the manufacturer is). That's one quality control feedback loop. If every defective pair was returned to where it was bought from, Nike might have better feedback from the ones that matter: their retailers/accounts.
Unfortunately, we are unable to do that.

Just got my order from Eastbay cancelled after one week waiting for order approval...That really sucks!!!! BTW i'm an international buyer!!! (eastbay rep, i'm waiting for your answer). Payment has to go through Payment Verification Department and just today they declined it >:
Please send us a private message with your customer number and order number and we will be happy to look into this further for you at at that time.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

i cant wait to get mines still waiting !!
devil.gif

Definitely still have to stay cautious, my house got robbed for like 50-60 pairs.

Originally Posted by JOEinSD  

All 4 pairs.
^
eek.gif
  Congrats on those pickups! Some of you are really lucky getting 2, 3, 4, and 5 pairs. I was only able to get one from NDC but i'm happy since they are flawless. I'm afraid to wear mine because I don't wanna mess em' up I want them looking brand new. If I had multiple pairs i'd wear without fear since I got a backup pair I can rock just in case they get messed up.I won't rock mine until I get a 2nd by next week hopefully for under $400.

Spoke to a Nike Town worker in London today whilst copping Royal 1s and he gave me word that the confirmed European release is March 23rd. So maybe you guys will get a re-stock then as rumored.

Last edited:
Unbelievable how many people are bi**ing around, that their Js got a bit here and a bit there. Okay, if the elefant print isn't quite the same, it's really bad. But seriously, you've got shoes, many would pay 400-500$. Stop bi**ing and be happy. Otherwise give them to people, who really want this shoe.

Back
Top Bottom