Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

mine came in from eastbay today. Pretty unhappy with jordan's quality control as of late. Small scratch on the black part of the heel of one of the shoes and a small stain on the toe box of the other. For $250 (canadian pricing) I expected a lot better, and considering these sold out I can't exchange them. 3's are my GOAT shoe and I planned to rock these plenty anyways but I would've like to make them UNDS myself.
If as of late you mean the past 10 years I totally agree.

Got mine last week from Eastbay and I'm just realizing that my invoice was missing from inside the box which was partially opened when it arrived. Damn UPS employees!
If you need a copy of your invoice, please contact us directly via private message with your customer information and order number, and we will be happy to do that for you.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

If you need a copy of your invoice, please contact us directly via private message with your customer information and order number, and we will be happy to do that for you.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth
Have y'all stopped including invoices in orders? I used to get my order receipt with a prepaid shipping label if I wanted to return. Now I don't get anything in box but the shoes. Of course that's better than getting a receipt and no shoes.
happy.gif

It was a hassle getting a return shipping label the last time I sent something back. Took 3 weeks and multiple calls/emails/chats before it finally came.

Have y'all stopped including invoices in orders? I used to get my order receipt with a prepaid shipping label if I wanted to return. Now I don't get anything in box but the shoes. Of course that's better than getting a receipt and no shoes. :D

It was a hassle getting a return shipping label the last time I sent something back. Took 3 weeks and multiple calls/emails/chats before it finally came.
With exclusive products, the shoes are double boxed prior to orders being placed so we do not include an invoice. If you would like a copy of an invoice you may contact us directly with your order information and we will be happy to have one sent out for you at that time.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

Ha !

They wont even bring back the screening process for new members

Good luck with that

I remember trying to sign up for NT a long time ago on Yuku and after I tried submitting my app, I never figured out if I was approved or not. Gave up. Almost 7-8 years later, I finally joined. lol

That march rumor flying around us true? kinda wanna get another pair the pair I got got missing paint on the outsole a little dot smh it's the small things

That march rumor flying around us true? kinda wanna get another pair the pair I got got missing paint on the outsole a little dot smh it's the small things

That rumor was going even before the original online release. And since then there has been some mention from some respectable people on nt. Im leaning towards yes, 3/23 in-store sounds about right to get jimmies rustled again.

Back
Top Bottom