Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

That shirt is dope and you should wear it with your 88s . If nike would of dropped them shirts the same day as the shoes these same bustas would of bought one and posted up pic also. this is the 2013 version of Niketalk forums. its dumb monkey see dumb monkey do to gain e reps on here. Rock what you want to rock what's the purpose of looking like the next man just to fit in. The shirt look nice with them shoes.

Yes, clearly if you didn't like that shirt you would have bought one if they release with these shoes. that's the usual response for the RD shirts. And clearly I take my fashion cues from this forum, where half the dudes live with their moms and a good number of dudes are trying to dress like rappers. Thanks for making sense of this situation for us. :smokin

My iPhone case came in from sneaker.st. Had to take a pic with the shoes and the shirt.
Damn ya'll harsh 
laugh.gif
 do you homeboy!

but please, don't just take this from me...

"Just remember to always think twice" -the original MJ

Last edited:
wow these 2 pics say everything

i almost got a pair from kickstore.com
glad i knew better

these pics say everything
i have REAL nikes with both types of insoles....and da fact that da earlier released pair is slightly yellowing is indicative

of one being made WAY earlier then da other and natural aging just taking place.

this cat trying to hard. especially when da leather wasn't discussed, and things like embroidery is so inconsistent on

JB doesn't make it conclusive either.

Last edited:
Thanks feel a bit better :wink:
I admit the finishline process is the worst
So many times I have added to cart ready to check out and run into a payment issue it's a gamble on that site. At least other sites don't let you add to cart LOL

Thanks feel a bit better
wink.gif

I admit the finishline process is the worst
So many times I have added to cart ready to check out and run into a payment issue it's a gamble on that site. At least other sites don't let you add to cart LOL
yea, i have a 6.5 in my cart and in the process of checking out..logged in to my paypal only to have FNL empty my cart. I was ready to surprise my lady too lol,  SMH

there was size 7 in GS. I got a pair for my little cousin. Didn't see their tweet but checked out FNL for the heck of it and saw they had sizes up

My pair finally arrived today all the way from Texas to England. Very happy with them and paid $300 shipped to UK from a connect so comfortable with that. If they come out in the UK on the 23rd as reported (no confirm from Nike UK yet) then I will double up then.View media item 290498

Got the wifey a 6.5y and used my WC reward and paid $115.92, free shipping :pimp:

already got the "Your Order is Official" email, thank you FNL again

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom