Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

FNL shipped my GS pairs, it only took 9 days
roll.gif

@finishline mention no more restocks on the 88's damn guess i gotta go pay resellers price of $350

Same here. spoke to a rep Monday she said item is out of stock and I will get a refund then I get an email this morning. They have no clue.... Smh

They seriously are clueless. I was told the same thing last Friday, the charge was taken off my AMEX so hopefully I'm getting free 88's

i have REAL nikes with both types of insoles....and da fact that da earlier released pair is slightly yellowing is indicative

of one being made WAY earlier then da other and natural aging just taking place.

this cat trying to hard. especially when da leather wasn't discussed, and things like embroidery is so inconsistent on

JB doesn't make it conclusive either.

Captain save an early release seller to the rescue

I copped it.. but sold it the next day since it was going.for.double the.Price ... I did keep the dtrt track jacket version ...

Yeah. I remember people on here scrambling to track one down. I try to draw the line at not buying things on resale. Hoping the black royal 1s release again.

Code:
I hear ya. I was a jersey head as well. Now I'm not sure what the hell to do w/ all these jerseys I've got.  I'll just keep my NFL ones, cause I'll still wear em no matter what, and maybe start wearing my Bball jerseys for actual basketball.  To each his own with style I say. I try not to go matchy matchy, but it's tough for me to rock a a green polo with blue shorts and pink shoes.  I just cant do it. Nor can I buy pink shoes.

Sell them on here, eBay, or check out jersey-central.org.

Missed out on the restock this morning I was eating my cereal and seen the tweet had been sent 3 mins ago and ran to my comp by that time they tweeted that their sold out some bs but if anyone can help me find a sz 7 since I cant fit into my mens sz 8 id appreciate it

Are they really loose ? Have any other III to reference ?
I'm having the same issue size 8 with the joker think I'm sell them off.

Look at the s
i have REAL nikes with both types of insoles....and da fact that da earlier released pair is slightly yellowing is indicative

of one being made WAY earlier then da other and natural aging just taking place.

this cat trying to hard. especially when da leather wasn't discussed, and things like embroidery is so inconsistent on

look at the size sticker, see how bold the letters are on the real pair as compared to the fakes

im inclined to believe you. JBs release date pairs have the same flaws as the supposed grey market pairs. in some cases its worse. my concords came with all sorts of black marks on the icey sole. i believe that only a certain amount of these flawed pairs make it to become b-grades and these companies that actually produce the shoes keep making them past the production date to sell on the black market. since nike won't breathe down their necks to produce perfect quality shoes, they know they can mess up small details and people will still buy.

Love that we're talking about something other than quality and hopeful restocks and getting mad at resellers for once.

I love that shirt. Forgot when it came out. I think the year the cool grey IIIs maybe? Or when the original flip IIIs came out. I will wear what I like, but definitely overkill if I did all three. Case will be first to be worn out since I'll be up for a phone upgrade within the year.

Anyone else get any of the Jordan themed phone cases on sneaker.st? Wondering how some of the others look in person.

:D

that shirt came out around the time the Flip IIIs came out. i remember a time where that shirt got beasted over. my how times have changed lmao

Back
Top Bottom