Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Whos reselling stacks of shoes? Just because one person is dont lump everyone else in with him. Think

he was talking about me.shoot all hate you want.if you think that someone who 'resells' cant help someone out,then you re last years news.peace.p.s.nice feeling to join a forum just to hate.hope you stay for a while.

Last edited:
I never knew there were so many european people on here. Makes me laugh how people are saying there should be an EU forum so we can 'help each other out' yet reselling stacks of shoes in their sig. Bit pathetic if you ask me...
Most everything on the web is very US centric so the notion that not everyone is from America fades into silence... But we are here, strong and big. Lol :smile:

I'm personally a newcomer Jordan fan and would love to wear these 88 retros because they look nice. Not because I'm out there to make a profit. I missed my chance though, time to move on and get some sleep. (Almost 3am in Finland now.) so yeah a dedicated forum could help us EU folks a little, but hey every bit of help is appreciated. I never knew how crazy the sneaker world is until I entered it myself....

Whos reselling stacks of shoes? Just because one person is dont lump everyone else in with him. Think
Also, for what it's worth, I'd be happy to help people like yourself out. Funnily enough, my size is a 10.5US too, so maybe we could so some stuff in the future.

Hahaha you really are pathetic. I joined this forum originally as a Jordan fan who buys to wear. People like you are ruining the game and if you think people will take part in some sort of EU forum that you want to create you're living on another planet.

Run along now mr reseller, sure you have a few jordan 3's to add to ebay before you go to bed whilst the real sneaker heads are left struck out AGAIN.

wow.original.
:rofl:

Oh ricuk, i agree with you. There is already a limited release in Uk and europe last thing we need is for resellers to take all the stock so that people cant buy what they want so they can wear it. I only buy shoes to wear.

Oh ricuk, i agree with you. There is already a limited release in Uk and europe last thing we need is for resellers to take all the stock so that people cant buy what they want so they can wear it. I only buy shoes to wear.

buying shoes to wear?i guess those ds 88 3s you re trading for royals in your sig didnt make that list...

Last edited:
buying shoes to wear?i guess those ds 88 3s you re trading for royals in your sig didnt make that list...
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
You're really trying to dig yourself out of a hole now aren't you!

Maybe he should just re-sell his 88 3s for much more than their retail value instead? Would that make you happier?

Lol i was only going to try and see if i could swap them in the next week or so. If not, i will be wearing the aj3 .

btw ive never done this release day buying online thing before. Will footlocker eventually work or is there no chance now ?

Copped FTL eu

Boom

you are the only person then that has as every twitter/facebook feed saying no one has copped cos the site crashed at 12.00 o'clock! even my order wouldn't go thru and i got thru to payment at 12..............

Last edited:
btw ive never done this release day buying online thing before. Will footlocker eventually work or is there no chance now ?

Thats actually the first time I have seen the EU footlocker crash.so I am not sure, I'd keep trying for atleast 30- to an hour unless it shows out of stock.

You're really trying to dig yourself out of a hole now aren't you!

Maybe he should just re-sell his 88 3s for much more than their retail value instead? Would that make you happier?

yeah.im that dude.i re sell to make thousands of dollars,i envy everyone and tryin to get his money,and i live with my mom and don't have a job.oh yes,i almost forgot i never wear jordans and sneakers,only leather-like shoes.Now that we covered ME lets just PLEASE move this thread along.P.S.sorry for the great damage I and all resellers have caused to the sneaker community.IM DISGUSTING.

LAOKRATWR

Last edited:

I personally think that they have sold out IMO, and the site is just being funny because there is no stock left. I'm going to keep trying for a little while though, see if it comes back to life.

yeah.im that dude.i re sell to make thousands of dollars,i envy everyone and tryin to get his money,and i live with my mom and don't have a job.oh yes,i almost forgot i never wear jordans and sneakers,only leather-like shoes.Now that we covered ME lets just PLEASE move this thread along.P.S.sorry for the great damage I and all resellers have caused to the sneaker community.IM DISGUSTING.

LAOKRATWR

Lol you went HAM!

It's a nice feeling to actually succeed online! Got a UK 9 on Nike Store at 12:00 Guess it's all just luck.

I think a UK thread would be very helpful personally.

At least for this release there have been less sites for you people to pillage. 

Anyone with a real  job isn't reselling shoes....FACT.

If you can read that without catching feelings then you good. If not, well, I hope you turn your life around soon lol

i copped on fl.eu and nikestore, i used cod method of payment on fl.eu so maybe thats why i was able to check out. i found them on fl.eu about 4 minutes before 7pm/1am, they were under the crimson 3's and you just had to change the colorway. received order confirmation from fl.eu at 6:58cst/00:58cet. i was able to get a sz 10/eu 44 in my cart on nikestore europe so i pulled the trigger on that one to, now the long wait to receive them here in the states.

Back
Top Bottom