Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I heard of people videotaping the process of shipping, if you think about how the only way to prove it in the video is to never have the camera off the shoes during the whole taping up the box and traveling to a drop off center it's really a hassle.
Honestly, that's NOT the smartest thing to do.

NOt that I am smarter or anything, lol, but I always said that I'd video tape myself packaging the product and sending it ON SITE at a shipping location to protect my ***. 

pictures of the shoes 
tired.gif

Got my pair today.
Weird paint smell.
Anybody else have the Nike air tag stuck to the side of the box?
Yup, just received mine too. Same thing with the Nike card insert under the adhesive on the side. Finally got my hands on these and love them in person.

Last edited:
I get more and more salty everytime I see a picture of the 88s. Oh well JB didnt want my money :lol:

^^right! maybe if they would get the OG shape right for once in 10+ years...missed out and copped on the rebound cuz my boy needed the bread, told him jus bring the bread back when he can ill let him keep his shoes

I wish I got a second pair over the weekend. My first pair is flawed. I wanted to rock the flawed pair and use the good pair as trade bait.

UPS was scheduled to deliver my 88s today but they never came and it still says on the website that they're out for delivery even though it's almost 10 PM here. 

Smh UPS always messes up on the deliveries that I'm excited for. 
mean.gif

My pair came to today :smile: any word of a future restock? Might need to double up before I wear em :smokin

King Kong 34 is a genius

Anyone got these in a size 12 and wears size 12 in 1's, 4's,11's,13's, find these to be a lil too big? They feel like my playoff 12's, just too roomy. I think I need to go down to a 11.5

this! 

Paypal's always got your back!

Not true in the slightest and do not believe this. Search niketalk for PayPal horror story. There are plenty and almost all involve the seller being screwed. PayPal is 100% about protecting the buyer, and if the buyer pays with a credit card that they can issue a chargeback on then it is a thousand times worse. The video taping of the packaging, even done at the shipping company and shown handed to the employee is not evidence they will accept. Use PayPal invoice to get around the more simple buying scammers and ALWAYS get insurance through the shipping company to cover the other type of scammers. Keep all of the receipts and any paperwork from the shipping company for 6 months, the period on which claims can be filed with their insurance, and I highly suggest NOT shipping to military bases where you have to fill out the extra form that allows the military post to open the package (a time the shoes can be taken and it not be covered under eBay or paypal's seller protection). If you must, then in the end USPS or whoever the shipping company is will be who pays you your money back, and in those cases the bastard scammers don't even ship product back. There are SO MANY scams buyers can pull now. You are VERY unprotected being a seller online.

Back
Top Bottom