Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Got my second DS pair of 88's recently. Traded it for DS 2013 Bred 1's plus a bit of cash....no biggie because I had three Breds and wanted to double up on these. IMO I love this shoe way more than Bred 1's so it was a win for me in my books. I wore my 2003 pair for 8 years now (rain,snow,stored outside in -30 weather) they look destroyed but the midsole and leather still held up...straight up tanks. Not expecting this pair to have better aging on the midsole but whatever, I love the white cement iii's.

To add to my collection of retro 3s with a flash of history, I had this old blueprint hung in my office the other day.  Looks great and clean.. S/o to @TIMMYBRIXXX for the hook up on these.  Can't find this anywhere nowadays.

88s are super nice imo. i think theyre becoming more extinct in the recent months..last year i saw them in abundance and now i don't come across many in 11.5 and 12..happy i have my everyday pair and my pair for later down the road.

88s are super nice imo. i think theyre becoming more extinct in the recent months..last year i saw them in abundance and now i don't come across many in 11.5 and 12..happy i have my everyday pair and my pair for later down the road.
took me a while to find 11.5 and once i did i grabbed them immediately, wasnt sure when i would be able to get them again..

Better

The people who say they're the same, I wonder if they have grey markets.

The 88's are more like the fire reds from last year.

No they're NOT [emoji]128514[/emoji]. The 88's are way better then the Fire Red 3's and I'm sure anyone who has both like myself will deff say the same. Jordan brand did somewhat justice on the 88's.....

No they're NOT [emoji]128514[/emoji]. The 88's are way better then the Fire Red 3's and I'm sure anyone who has both like myself will deff say the same. Jordan brand did somewhat justice on the 88's.....
They are better than the fire red IIIs but JB did a better job on those retros than the IIIs that released in 2011 imo

lol thse are shoes i dont buy off ebay or from resellers... they have super fakes or as some like to call it "unauthorized"...

So in a few years they can release them again with nike on the sole and everyone will have to buy them because they are more "OG"

Calm down little man. I said more like, not the same.

i love my 2011 WC 3 and they have great quality and i wear mine often and have no signs of cracking or anything, great shoe i dont know why the hate for them

So in a few years they can release them again with nike on the sole and everyone will have to buy them because they are more "OG"
Yeah, they'll probably do this and make it GR instead of a online only drop. Or drop it in a pack with the Black Cements and really take everyone's money
laugh.gif

I gave up looking to buy these, for the reasons mentioned earlier.  SO MANY grey market pairs out there, and I've seen a few that were so good they could pass as legit.  If I can't get these from NDC, then i'm just not getting them.  

I gave up looking to buy these, for the reasons mentioned earlier.  SO MANY grey market pairs out there, and I've seen a few that were so good they could pass as legit.  If I can't get these from NDC, then i'm just not getting them.  

My sentiments exactly. Kind of disheartening when I'd seen there wouldn't be any size 13's though. Hopefully that alleged listing of size runs doesn't hold true whenever this restock does hit.

Back
Top Bottom