**Official Air Jordan Aqua VIII 9-22 Post**

Quote:
Blazers21NTNP

Its good to see some highlights of MJ in the Aquas in action... Its funny most the ppl didnt know where the Aquas came from.......
****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

Can't wait to get ma hands on this son...
T E A M 8 1 8
TEAM FOUNDER​
ebay : highseller07

^ :rofl:
roll.gif

busted....
TEAM HYPEBEAST​
"My parents don't buy me hype shoes or $700 hoodies, they just give me the money for them"
LIMITED KICKS, EXPENSIVE DENIM, INDY TEES, SHARK HOODIES

Quote:
Don't listen to these people talking about "don't buy from finishline.com". Finishline is totally reliable. Its the only website I buy shoes off of, and for many years I have NEVER had a problem. GO TO SLEEP, I know I am.

co-sign...

only prob i ever had was on clearance items which ship from the store...

LOL FSR still on all the websites....
i wonder why? oh i remember crappy retro as usual from JB.

they should have made these true to OG as the CB34's & recent Foams.

JB get your act together...

Quote:
The Jordan Hype is dying, and I am glad it is.

Preach!

Quote:
No more pimple-faced 14 year olds camping outside the stores, only the real collectors
TEAM RAVENS
Lewis - Scott - Stills - Suggs - Reed - Landry - McAlister - Rolle - Pryce - Ngata - Johnson
McNair - McGahee - Green - Mason - Clayton - Heap - Ogden - Brown - Flynn - Vincent - Terry - Sams - Stover​

easy copped
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

Well good luck man like i said before hovkid i think you have better things on your plate then sneakers. Dont forget me for that "High Level Job" :rofl:
roll.gif

LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

wow...theres still on Eastbay after hours???

i am not worried at all anymore about copping these 2marrow at the mall...and to think was trippen out after my girl at footaction flaked on me with the hold :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM WARRIORS
WE BELIEVE.
READY?​

Quote:
Carrie", you coppin' these with that loot you frauded my homie out of?
"You Better Get It Back, Or Sleep Where The Rivers At, They'll Send Shots Through Ya Fitted Hat....
.....They Got Big Guns That Go "BRAAAAT BRAAAAT BRAAAAT, Where Yo' Figgas At....."​

Quote:
The Jordan Hype is dying, and I am glad it is.

I'm not sure what you are comparing this to but from Nike's earnings conference call 2 days ago...

Quote:
For US Footwear, first quarter revenues grew 4% versus the prior year. Unit volume increased at a high single digit rate, driven by growth in sports culture, Jordan and action sports products. Average price per pair declined at a mid-single digit rate, due largely to a shift in mix away from higher priced basketball models.

I just ordered mine off of finishline,com - should i worry about getting my transaction cancelled due to non availability?? eastbay did it to me in the past once, just wondering if anybody has had it done at finishline before

Swoosh is jive'n 4 real 4 real 2 nite they neva do this
i'M PrOLLy iN ThE sKy/
FlY'n wIt tHe FisHes/
CuZ mA woRLd iZ DifFEreNt/
LiK dWAyne WaYNe
*Lil Wayne*

Got mine at a midnight release...got home and did an inspection and found a stain...i dont know if its from somebody from the store touching it or what but it sucks. Still a beautiful shoe though...just gotta get some cleaner in the morning.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Stay Fresh Member #29- West GA/Barrow Boy
Barrow County​

Back
Top Bottom