**Official Air Jordan Aqua VIII 9-22 Post**

Quote:
Try for like the last couple of years except the xx2's
Ducktales%202a.jpg
The Fresh Prince of Egypt
Down with the Jumpman since 1987
Down with the WWF/E since 1990
Born and raised in Virginia​

HAHA dude hit him with the ducktales TWO not even the regular one, double the damage!!!

Easy cop from FNL got my email confirmation
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

i bought the BMP's and the true blue SPIZ'IKES at 9pm the friday of those releases. maybe they where both an accident but who knows, i just know they've done it. both times i know my confirmation email came the next morning. but i the past few releases have been at 12am pacific so they need to get there crap together!!!
I must be lebron James if he's Jordan..no i want range with my performance...im more Kobe Bryant of an artist..same coach..same game..been startin...SAME TRIANGLE OFFENSE

Just got mine at a midnight release at The Athlete's Foot.
2dtri39.jpg
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
TEAM XBOX360

I am glad I got my conformation E-Mail from Finishline...

Sz. 14 is so nice...
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

when you guys get your confirmation emails from finishline? i have yet to get mine.

FS DS Size 12 Zoom Vick 1, Kobe All Star 2k5, & Nike Air Max2 Tempo Retro: pm or email at [email protected]

haha SoLeFrEsH i know hat was when the DJ was just running his mouth on the track...im just to lazy to change it hahaha
I must be lebron James if he's Jordan..no i want range with my performance...im more Kobe Bryant of an artist..same coach..same game..been startin...SAME TRIANGLE OFFENSE

easy, this thing is gonna be like the military 4s, They are gonna be everywhere.

The Jordan Hype is dying, and I am glad it is.

No more pimple-faced 14 year olds camping outside the stores, only the real collectors
"Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase. Just take the first step"
~Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

USMC
DO NOT BUY FROM UPTEMPOAIR.

yay copping my pair. there nice and they do have some of that glittery midsole like the og's so thats kinda better.
HEAT FOR SALE: DS og blk toe 14's sz 9 $140 ship, DS air max 90 infrared sz 9 $200 ship, DS air max 96 screem green sz 9 $140 ship, DS brian anderson sz 10 $130 ship, DS nike jordunk white/cement sz 9 $100 ship, 99 retro white/red/blk sz 9 slight yellowing $240 ship, VNDS white/blk/red 8's sz 9 $150 ship, DS military 4 sz 9 $130 ship

Not sure if anybody cares, or if it's even possible for most of you to make out the kicks, but here's a couple of highlights of Money from the '93 ASG. Enjoy them while you can, I'm sure the NBA will have them removed once they notice them...

1 more hour son i tired of waitin |I
tired.gif

i'M PrOLLy iN ThE sKy/
FlY'n wIt tHe FisHes/
CuZ mA woRLd iZ DifFEreNt/
LiK dWAyne WaYNe
*Lil Wayne*

Did I miss something? Did Swoosh post these already? Did NDC post these yet? I just got home & all I'm seeing is "This product is no longer available. No way Swoosh or NDC posted these already? What's good?
"You Better Get It Back, Or Sleep Where The Rivers At, They'll Send Shots Through Ya Fitted Hat....
.....They Got Big Guns That Go "BRAAAAT BRAAAAT BRAAAAT, Where Yo' Figgas At....."​

I was 100% gonna get these.....then I decided not to..........then 5 minutes ago i see them on Eastbay.....and bought em :b
tongue.gif

Free shipping code worked for me :D
happy.gif
"And Still..CHI-TOWN'S FINEST, where you at, the whole CITY behind us"
www.myspace.com/arstyle
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Back
Top Bottom