**Official Air Jordan Aqua VIII 9-22 Post**

got mine for free :D
happy.gif
Megan is a Fox
P-Town's Finest​
Tennessee Titans​

Me and boy went to the mall at 9:45am, and it was practically a ghost town it was about 4 other people and foot locker start selling theirs as soon as we got there. I knew there was no reason to be scared plus I was able to use my boys military discount.

every time i go to a highly anticipated jordan release the person on line in front of me always also wears a 9.5???!!!! its so bugged out, anyway due to them being a GR got mine no prob. :D
happy.gif

Quote:
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if we had a re-call on these for lead paint the way they glopped the paint on 'em.
I was thinking the same thing. Alot of nikes would be recalled
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

Glad I passed...the more I see them on various high schoolers, the more I realize how much of a bastardized classic this is.... They look cheap, it's true....
TEAMSOVIET
TEAM AF-ONE
FOR SALE:
AIR MAX 95 Women's"TURBO PINK" size 8.5 DS
AIR MAX 93 grey/red 2004 DS size 11

does anyone know what happens when clorox gets on black nubuck? my girlfriend got mad cuz i didnt buy her a pair...long story short, i pix messaged her a cam "u mad?" pic. :lol:
laugh.gif
when i woke up there was an empty clorox bottle where my aquas were
I'm a hypebeast

Quote:
does anyone know what happens when clorox gets on black nubuck? my girlfriend got mad cuz i didnt buy her a pair...long story short, i pix messaged her a cam "u mad?" pic. :lol:
laugh.gif
when i woke up there was an empty clorox bottle where my aquas were

Psycho much?? Why would a GF do that to your shoes :smh:
smh.gif
DODGERS
1955 - 1959 - 1963 - 1965 - 1981 - 1988
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​

99.9% of NT and SHOE COLLECTORS have got to stop bridging the RETRO and OG. Retros ARE NOT OGs and that's how it is and that's how it will forever be. Whether you want to accept this or not, is in your own scope. But we all know by now, by decades, years, releases that RETROS and OGs are not the same. Retros are only released to EMULATE the OGs. There is a reason why we call OGs, OGs! The 1st production is always valued, and making a redudant replica of it would be just a fake of the OGs.

This thread has to stop, cuz AQUAs are everywhere already.
-----
It is harsh !

i think its funny how so many people "have the OGs" on here ... really though ? half of last page own the OG retros ?
Quote:
you kidding ring? the retros crack out the box man :lol:
laugh.gif

... sike ? what the hell are you talking about ?
TEAM RICK ASTLEY
Team 9geria
The Lagos Chapter ...

How many of you bought the black and purple suit. The jacket and pants come out to 160. I got them but damm they were expensive:0

below are the two tees i made for this shoe release...first one sold like hot cakes to some of my friends and NT'ers...but i haven't shown anybody the second one. would u guys rock the second one with the aquas?

aqua.jpg

etaway.jpg
The Esoteric Elite Clothing Company
View our Fashion Blog HERE
NT FAM gets 20% off!!Discount Code :"NTFAM"

man i went to Alderwood mall up norht past Seattle yesterday , by the way i was really out of place up there lol but every shoes store i went in had the aquas i was @#%$ in every size...THEY EVEN HAD A FOOTLOCKER!!! HAHA....they had shoes that we cant keep on the shelves in tacoma damn rich white folk dont know good stuff when they see it hahaha JK JK my grandmoms white so dont trip =]
I must be lebron James if he's Jordan..no i want range with my performance...im more Kobe Bryant of an artist..same coach..same game..been startin...SAME TRIANGLE OFFENSE

got mine in yesterday, 175 canadian................wore them today for first class, man they cause problems haha
i need to find some stuff to match, a purple polo would be nice
TeamLakersLoyalty is a beautiful thing
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

I have looked everywhere for those black VIII socks too!! I can't find them anywhere? I know eastbay had them for awhile but they are gone now... Any help would be appreciated

Finish Line is still processing my order.
Usually don't buy into stuff like this, but I made a 45 dollar check in 4 days of work just browsing around. Helps pay the bills.​
www.***************.com/294546

Back
Top Bottom