**Official Air Jordan Aqua VIII 9-22 Post**

Quote:
mines came today, they were worth the wait. they smell like though :lol:
laugh.gif

clarify...

The UPS man just delivered my pair from Finishline today, and I am thinking "Sweeeet, my shoes are here and I didn't even have to get out of my bed Saturday morning to scoop a pair!" Then I try the 9 on that I had purchased, and they are too tight. SMH. So I get to work this afternoon and have to scramble to call every shoe store in the mall and no one has a 9.5. Then I manage to call one store that has a 9.5 left but its a display. (I don't cop displays) FINALLY, the local mom and pop joint just so happens to have ONE 9.5 left and it ISN'T a display. I am soooo happy I managed to get these in my size this late after RD. Now I have to try and sell the 9 that was too tight. Its cool about the trouble though, I love the shoes! I am about as happy as a fat kid with cake right now!

FA by me still has about 10 pair and they sent 16 pair to Louisville. Not a hot seller here (and they didn't get my $$$ either).
Team Old School​
"You Got to Do Time"​
Don't try and build your post count - make your post count.​

There are pairs everywhere in st. louis. I was at the release and including myself there were 22 people waiting. 2 people didnt cop but i got the only 15 cause the guy in front of me got the 14. There are plenty of pairs around here. And I went to two hot spots and i was the only one wearing them :smile:
smile.gif

I put 70(3)14 on my back...

picked up mine along with the shorts for 123 shipped... big ups to my boy for the hookup.

these are still all over franklin mills mall in phila....

FromBKtoHou,

Check out Active Athlete on Cullen... I was in there today and they had the Men's and Women's out on display.... Also, just look around, they are everywhere.... I was up at TSU today and saw bout 15+ pairs....
Wanted:
Godzilla vs. Barkley Tee Sz. 3XL

.TEAM .NIGERIA.​

yeah purple is definitely back. btw, peep the sig for fresh tees!
The Esoteric Elite Clothing Company
View our Fashion Blog HERE
NT FAM gets 20% off!!Discount Code :"NTFAM"

I Have Had My Pair Since Relaese Day I Was Out Of Town But Got The Hook Up At KayBee's In Macon Ga Thanks 4 Lookin Out But Is It Just Me Or Is The Box Funkin Huge ?

I just received my pair from finishline today. I have 2 pairs of these now, and I've never had 2 pairs of same shoe before. That means JB did a great job.
University of California Davis...Class of 08'
San francisco49ers:XVI-XIX-XXIII-XXIV-XXIXStudies show that more information is passed through watercooler gossip than through official memos, which puts me at a disadvantage because, I bring my own water to work". DWIGHT SCHRUTE

lol talking about smell. but i agree. teh smell of the paint and of the shoe is not the same as others.
-----
It is harsh !

Got my pair from FNL last night and all I gotta say is, WHY IS EVERYONE COMPLAINING?
"Show no love, love will get you killed"

Quote:
FA by me still has about 10 pair and they sent 16 pair to Louisville. Not a hot seller here (and they didn't get my $$$ either).
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET
TEAM "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID"~Founder​

Finishline still didn't send mine yet. The order was processed and confirmed. I called customer service yesterday to see what was up with my order. The rep said that UPS will be sending them and it might take up to TEN days! Last time I order from FL.
TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
O7-08 Big East Champs​
TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID: jhawkcuse

Quote:
Finishline still didn't send mine yet. The order was processed and confirmed. I called customer service yesterday to see what was up with my order. The rep said that UPS will be sending them and it might take up to TEN days! Last time I order from FL.
DODGERS
1955 - 1959 - 1963 - 1965 - 1981 - 1988
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​

Quote:
"Show no love, love will get you killed"

Thats your fault, FNL.com tells you as soon as you pick a size how long to expect shipping and all that. I hate when people complain and they know the facts ahead of time

How is it my fault. I know how to read. It said 2-4 days. It also said it in the order confirmation. I called to see what was going on because it was 3 days already and I wanted to see if had been shipped or was it at the warehouse. The rep told me it might take ten days. Get your facts straight.

TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
O7-08 Big East Champs​
TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID: jhawkcuse

For that very reason, Finishline.com sucks.

You order a pair of shoes and are most often waiting for some guy at a local store to process and ship them out. Totally different then just about every other online retailers, and the website doesn't mention this at all.

Shopping through them and nike.com or footlocker.com are completely different experiences.

Back
Top Bottom