**Official Air Jordan Aqua VIII 9-22 Post**

I went to the nex yesturday and they still had them in my size so I picked them up. 114 with no tax isn't bad.
TeamLakers
This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

got my womens in mail today from eastbay, yay. nice

102usxu.gif
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates. ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!​

Ok so I tried to post this question outside of this post because at this point its the aqua showcase and nobody reads this ... But I am really puttin in work trying to find the black aqua jacket.... They have to be for sale somewhere right? anyone know where? thanks
http://www.myspace.com/rickchyme

These didn't sell here in socal. I went to Footlocker about 3 on Saturday just to look at them and the guy pretty much begged me to buy a pair. Easy pass on a very overrated shoe.

Quote:
Easy pass on a very overrated shoe.
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates. ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

Quote:
Easy pass on a very overrated shoe.
University of California Davis...Class of 08'
San francisco49ers:XVI-XIX-XXIII-XXIV-XXIXStudies show that more information is passed through watercooler gossip than through official memos, which puts me at a disadvantage because, I bring my own water to work". DWIGHT SCHRUTE

damn...tried to get that mlk tee off karmaloop....

added the XXL to the cart..... by the time i typed my credit card info in.... hit checkout, the XXL was gone :frown:
frown.gif
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates. ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!​

Got my 2nd pair from eastbay yesterday. one to play ball in and one to wear casually. it seems like i am starting to get away from sneakers generally, i wear more casual dress shoes like allen edmonds now. But how can one not want to double up on aquas?
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs
Found my sertig's... now i am on the hunt for some Union 180's sz 13 DS or NDS

Quote:
damn...tried to get that mlk tee off karmaloop....
added the XXL to the cart..... by the time i typed my credit card info in.... hit checkout, the XXL was gone
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAMKINGKOOPA

Have to say they did a great job on these aquas.

Eastbay>finishline all day, finishline has cxl my shoes twice that has never happened with eastbay.

Back
Top Bottom