**Official Air Jordan Aqua VIII 9-22 Post**

These are still selling decently on Ebay for supposedly still being in stores all over the place. If they're still in stores, they shouldn't be going for much for than retail shipped... but I've seen that most of them that have ended when for at least $155 shipped to about $180. Yeah, there's a few that didn't quite get up that high (and a few that look like pretty good steals), but for the most part, I'd say these are in pretty high demand given that they were a GR (supposedly easy to get).

STUPID SORRY-@#%$ FINISHLINE.COM!!!

I know I was one of the 1st to order when they released off of the website and my order still says "Processing" I've been around long enough to know that at this point they will try to go looking in stores for them so I'm screwed.

The funny thing is I just went to my local FL today and they still had them there so I just bought them at the store.

WORD TO THE WISE:
Just because FL.com releases them first the night before they launch, don't be tempted and just wait for Eastbay or NDC. It appears that there is no rhyme or reason to the order in which they fulfill their orders.

my boy was able to pull through and picked them up for me with his discount. $98 + tax so i'm happy with these
AIM - Huss Sole

Quote:
so i had to cop a XXL instead...hope it aint TOO big
:smh:
smh.gif
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates. ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

^^^ He took my size too. I didn't even know Karmaloop got a new shipment of those shirts.
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Cool Grey IV, Chambray, Black Metallic V VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

^

%7BCE45858B-502A-4B84-9ABA-4886943A5737%7DImg200.jpg
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates. ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!​

Quote:
I know I was one of the 1st to order when they released off of the website and my order still says "Processing" I've been around long enough to know that at this point they will try to go looking in stores for them so I'm screwed.

wow. i just got mine in today and no problems, got the card, no damage to the box.
www.dyyhardsvault.com Authentic Shoes/Caps/Jerseys/Shirts here.
Blog for new items/personal blog.

Got the Aqaus and the womens joint's for a 98 a piece u gotta love it.
Code:
 Team I'll Slap your favorite team member
What's really poppin​

Got My Order In Today From Swoosh....Copped a second pair of mens for myself and the women's joints for my lady's BDay coming up next week

Lock this thread already. The Aquas are a thing of the 'past'. And no, they are not selling well on eBay as you might think. It probably will never reach that high.
-----
It is harsh !

Quote:
did anyone elses 8's feel a little big if you got your regular size? i noticed on the fire red 3's a 9.5 fit me better than a 10, also in the stealth 5's a 10 was just a little too big. I had the same problem w/ the 8's. So again did anyone else notice this?
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Reppin Miami-305!!​

Damn, son went digging in his drawers to find some sheets to match.

dz9wfp.jpg
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Reppin Miami-305!!​

Quote:
whats good my ppls in NY, Nrooklyn my footlocker on fulton street (fulton mall shopping district) opening at 5 A.M. just a heads up its the one next to game stop...when u cum in ask for Ricardo....jus so i can get the sale !!!! but nah heads up 5 A.M
Aiyoo!
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Reppin Miami-305!!​

I'm going on a hunt for these. Struck out last night here in the N.O. might hit up the downtown spots. Didn't think I would like these but I saw them in person and fell in love unexpectedly. If I have no luck here and on my visit to Baton Rouge today then Eastbay here I come....
:::::::DOPE . GIRL . FRESH::::​
:: To rock or deadstock?..not even a question. Been southernplayalistic since '87.::
WHO GOT MORE STYLE THAN SHE DO???
NEW ORLEANS BORN AND RAISED​

Wasn't gonna get these til I got my Discover card cashback bonus amount in the mail.....got online and cashed them in and copped off ebay. Not bad.....
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.​

aquas= overall easy cop
TEAM LAKERS

Back
Top Bottom