**Official Air Jordan Aqua VIII 9-22 Post**

Eastbay has the other view/zoom feature now too? How long have they had it?

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.
SARTORIALIST

I got the unable to the process order due to heavy traffic page on Eastbay but after a few tries I was able to get 'em
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith
"You can't stop Linas Kleiza you can only hope to contain him"- Dan Patrick during halftime of the Kings game 3/11/07

I've always had good luck, no problems with eastbay.

Have never ordered Jordans from Finish Line - until tonite.

Keeping my fingers crossed ...

yeah that zoom feature is real nice. the first time i saw it was like 2 weeks ago, but it is only for new realeases.

i got my email confirmation so i'm ghost......... (good night)
USMA's Finest
c/o 2011

Joints is on the way!!! Card is charged and the whole nine...had to call the automated phone system b/c the site acted kinda crazy the first 2 minutes, but they were gettin on my nerves messing up my name so I tried again online while on the phone and it went through online in like 30 secs. FREE SHIPPING might I add, the code works guys, IPEB78G9. CAN'T WAIT!!!

if u order from a big store like finishline, eastbay, and footaction, they are pretty reliable. ive never had a problem with them.

What time will swoosh put them up?

Lookin For
AM 95 Supreme Animal Pack (Safari) Sz 12 or 11.5 DS
AM 95 Tuxedo Sz 12 DS
AFI All Star 06 Sz 11.5 DS

does footlocker.com and eastbay.com have the same inventory? i was able to order my pair off footlocker.com and get the confirmation email but eastbay couldnt process my order.

:pimp:
pimp.gif

Out

i usually buy my retros from eastbay but i had to pick something up from finishline.com.

eastbay still got all sizes up though and the speed is quick

im more shocked that finishline didnt get the barkleys up online tonight.

Quote:
does footlocker.com and eastbay.com have the same inventory? i was able to order my pair off footlocker.com and get the confirmation email but eastbay couldnt process my order.
FS DS Size 12 Zoom Vick 1, Kobe All Star 2k5, & Nike Air Max2 Tempo Retro: pm or email at [email protected]
[/quote]

im not gonna be able to pick up online ;[. so does anyone have any suggestions of what time i should go to footlocker/finishline/champs tommorow?

Got mine about 45 munites ago from Finish Line :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM SF GIANTS

The home of true champions
If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle​

Wow, that was very easy through Eastbay tonight. In and out in under 3 min...Hopefully I'll actually recieve them next week.
I am a female with a shoe addiction

Back
Top Bottom