I am up and go my way Texas and I will be coming back with some HEAT. :D
happy.gif

Duval County
RIP SSG Jeffery Walker
RIP Charles A. Smith
RIP SPC James Lee Adair

^^^
Same here.

Not to instigate, but it's kind of dude's own fault for sending a money order to a stranger outside of ebay. If they don't take paypal, no deal. I'm not saying he deserved to get shafted, because no one does. But when you play with fire...
...:::THE GAME IS A FOOT:::...​

Quote:
But hopefully we get to see some more of this beef^^ unfold...

good entertainment while we wait
"You Better Get It Back, Or Sleep Where The Rivers At, They'll Send Shots Through Ya Fitted Hat....
.....They Got Big Guns That Go "BRAAAAT BRAAAAT BRAAAAT, Where Yo' Figgas At....."​

Yeah that's one thing I will never do, it happened to me way back and I got smoked for 5bills tryna get some DMP's
T E A M 8 1 8
TEAM FOUNDER​
ebay : highseller07

Nah, I aint from BK.....
"You Better Get It Back, Or Sleep Where The Rivers At, They'll Send Shots Through Ya Fitted Hat....
.....They Got Big Guns That Go "BRAAAAT BRAAAAT BRAAAAT, Where Yo' Figgas At....."​

Ahh. I'm really falling asleep and getting delusional and I have to "wake up" for work in 2 hours...
The Fresh Prince of Egypt
Down with the Jumpman since 1987
Down with the WWF/E since 1990
Born and raised in Virginia​

Ok.. To lighten things up a little bit...

Who's feeling that new Jay-Z song "Blue Magic"??

It's hot, minus that annoying Pharrell hook.
...:::THE GAME IS A FOOT:::...​

Quote:
Listen homie, let's disregard the fact that I been on NT for a good minute. You act like just because you might have laughed in a post I made years ago that we cool or somethin'. Talkin' 'bout "I thought you was a stand up guy". ***** wit' that sensitive nonsense. I don't get money wit' you. I never broke bread wit' you so how the uf you sound talkin' like we cool? You aint sayin' nothin' new as far as me being a familiar face on here. I been on here since '02. I've been accused of "frauding" ever since then. What's ironic is that the same amount of transactions that have went sour with people on here is equivilant to the amount of good transactions I've had wit' people. I've done meet ups, I've sold shoes for way below retail & all that. So I guess for every 3 or 4 good transactions I've had, there's those 1 of 2 lames like you & your dude that are quick to say that I did them dirty. Yeah you're right, it's been almost 2 months since that transaction went down. If I'm guilty of anything, it's being lazy. I still got your boy's Ice Blue 5's in the cut. I just didn't get around to sending them yet. That might sound like the lamest excuse in the world, but that's what it is. I could honestly careless about you accepting what I'm sayin'. That's the only response I'm givin' you. You're dude will get the J's when I send them. So if you wanna follow me around & pop off in every topic I post in, that's your business homie. It damn sure wont make me respect you any more, nor will it obtain my attention either. Tell your boy to holla at me & we'll see about shippin' these kicks out to him. To bad he aint in NYC, otherwise he could pick them up himself. That's what it is yo....
FOR SALE: Zoom Lebron IVs "East Coast", SIZE 11. $80. CLICK HERE.​

Its not normal for the pics of the shoes to show up and when clicked display a message saying they are no longer available, is it? This is the first time I've seen this happen. I know they've been doing a lot of updates to the site lately so I'm not sure if its related to that or if they decided to pull them from online.

Man I feel bad for yall in the east coast...waiting on swoosh
T E A M 8 1 8
TEAM FOUNDER​
ebay : highseller07

Toe Fungus-

This is the first time we have a release since they made some changes to the site...

It used to have an "in stock" and "all" option after you searched...

If you would hit "all" it would have showed the shoe you were waiting for with the same message...

now it shows everything.

Its really getting difficult to take advantage of employee discounts through Nike when it comes to Jordans. Dealing with the ES on release day isn't worth it considering how long the lines can get and not knowing if your size will be available. Now it seems like Swoosh will be just as difficult. Spending a couple hours refreshing the page and seeing if the new releases are available isn't worth it either. I wish they'd decide on a set release schedule (time and date) and stick with it. If Eastbay and Finishline can do it I don't understand why Nike can't.

Just venting...but I'm starting to think its a message to slow down with my shoe buying.

^^^Eastbay still has all sizes???

People going to sleep before they drop on ndc???

Maybe these aren't that hyped at all???

Even knowing that they might be there for awhile tomorrow, I just can't go to sleep until I have mine ordered...

yea that new Jay-z is coo....i kinda got his old flow back so thats always a good look...

them 2 dudes going back in forth is crazy but im pretty sure we've all been through a situation like that selling shoes on NT or ebay it comes with the territory...like dude said for every 3-4 good transactions there are 1-2 that are bad so it is what it is...i know i had these dude come at me all kinds of crazy cause i didnt respond after he sent the money...i mailed the shoes but i didnt get around to hittin him back with the track num so he was on that otha @#%$...but when he got the shoes he apologized so you know everything isnt always what it seems...there are alot of good people out there as well as bad thats how the world works you feel me

on another note...that Jena 6 crap is crazy...i dont believe it all racism but i dunno its just crazy, a school fight...attempted murder!!! wow a school fight is a school fight...been going on since school haha you either get suspened, ISS, OCP or Saturday SAC so racism??? maybe...CRAZY
I must be lebron James if he's Jordan..no i want range with my performance...im more Kobe Bryant of an artist..same coach..same game..been startin...SAME TRIANGLE OFFENSE

I'm might be tired as hell but I definitely ain't goin to sleep i've been waitin for these aquas it jus sucks thats swoosh is makin me wait even longer

man while im sitting here waiting i might swang by the mall and see who;s all out there...yea im that bored waiting on freggin swoosh..sad bro real sad...
I must be lebron James if he's Jordan..no i want range with my performance...im more Kobe Bryant of an artist..same coach..same game..been startin...SAME TRIANGLE OFFENSE

Back
Top Bottom