Official Air Jordan Countdown Pack Summary Post!!

6/17 was a solid pack

10/13 was an underrated pack

11/12 no much hype(the first time i've ever seen FNL.com crash
eek.gif
)

ive yet to get em but im a fan of the 8s so there is 1 vote..the 5 pack is slept on sooo much. Both good colors.
10/13 is good and the 7/16

I got the 9/14 as a birthday gift. The IX were nice as in colorway, but many said the quiality was not up to par compared to OG and ealry retroes. I think theXIV was a sick retro+ color with the "pinstripe", under-rated in my opinion.
While the 9/14 was a easy cop, I had to go around to find the 6/17. I ended up with a sz 10 (I wear sz 9). I had to sell it for 420 and bought my size off ofCraislist for 420 also. The Carmines are one of the nicest J's ever in my opinion. Traded the 17 for a pair of Concords after a few wears.
4/19 was a big dissapointment to me. The Blk/Cement IV are my grails. But the shape of the Retroes didn't satisfy me. Still on the lookout for some99's.
I passed on the 11/12 because of the hype and I think it could have been better. Personally, if I saw pics of the XI's before I knew they were theCDP's, I would have said they were fake. I didn't like the idea of a reversed Jumpman and the patent leather cut looks a little smaller from otherBlk/Red XI's. XII's looks great though.
2008 would def be remebered as the year of the CDP and maybe odd releases of the Air Jordan I's.

Props to everybody who was able to buy all 11 packages.

^^^ I concur with that... 13s are my favorite jordans. 10/13 is my favorite pack and wish I could go back and cop a second pair

^^^only pack i copped
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

13s are fire and still on ice
i love 10's and my shadows are great

if it wasnt the first pack released it would of been real hyped as well.

i split the 9/14s for the 9's

Best Pack - XI/XII My favorite Jordan and another Jordan that is top 3 on my list

Honorable Mention - VII/XVI, Two great shoes, both OG colorways.

Best Individual Shoe - Carmine VI, didnt really like the colorway until I received my pack, good quality and an absolutley beautiful shoe. Best of the yearhands down.

Honorable Mention - Black/Red XVI, I actualy bought two pairs of these, and the retros are BETTER than the OG since they have more grip. Looks wise, the areperfect.

Worst Pack - VIII/XV Worst OG color of the VIII, the XV is the XV, I actualy think I might like it better than the VIII though.

Dishonerable Mention - III/XX The quality of the III was VERY different from my 01 pair and left me very dissapointed. See below for XX

Worst Individual Shoe - Hands down the XX. This could have been one of the best, but the give us a black cat regional. I could not like these no matter howhard I tried.

Dishonerable Mention - VIII, this is the worst OG color and they look like crap

Most Underrated Pack - I/XX2 The I was awesome, and the XX2 color was better than any OG XX2

Most Underrated Shoe - I, this shoe was hated on due to it not being black/red. This shoe is sexy, and I LOVE how it is a high top.

1. XI/XII
2. VI/XVII

VI's were my first J's.

XI is my all time favorite

If they were a different colorway XVII, I would say the carmines first.

Originally Posted by maldonado

no contest..

air-jordan-retro-6-carmine-countdown-pack.jpg

I bought all the packs except the 9/14 and 1/22 but this carmine pack is my favorite............then my 10/13 then my 11/12 and on down.Carmines are
pimp.gif
I had to have 2 packs.

1st - 6/17 Carmines were the first pack that I bought 2 of and I love them, although i sold the 16's....
2nd - 3/20 the 3s are just beautiful and the 20s aren't that bad
3rd - 11/12 The 11s i was disappointed because i thought they were going to be as comfortable as my other 11's, but it wasnt. Overall it was a beautifulpack, but i got to stick to my favorites.

best pack is 11/12 and 7/16, i would put the 6/17 up there with those two but the 17 killed it
tired.gif
the Carmines are the best shoe of all the packs though imo
pimp.gif

XII/XI was the best pack overall. The CDP III, IV, VI, & XIII were the best individual colorways out of the packs(along with the 12/11 of course)..

Back
Top Bottom