Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

I know they restocked the same day as the 1st BRED restock, which was like Jan-Feb, that's when I got my Concords. So, the Concords restocked twice on FNL?
I remember them restocking on Feb. 12, 2013 on FNL as part of the celebration of MJ's 50th birthday!!!  And they restocked last year for Cyber Monday. 

[h1]1. Air Jordan XI "Concords" Restock at Finish Line (2012)[/h1]

Cyber Monday has never been better for sneakerheads who happened to be online when Finish Line hit Twitter with a surprise restock of the Air Jordan XI Concords. The surprise drop infuriated some people, made others ecstatic, and without a doubt reminded us of how things used to be when nobody knew what was coming until the day it arrived.

Last edited:
I remember them restocking on Feb. 12, 2013 on FNL as part of the celebration of MJ's 50th birthday!!!  And they restocked last year for Cyber Monday. 

[h1]1. Air Jordan XI "Concords" Restock at Finish Line (2012)[/h1]

Cyber Monday has never been better for sneakerheads who happened to be online when Finish Line hit Twitter with a surprise restock of the Air Jordan XI Concords. The surprise drop infuriated some people, made others ecstatic, and without a doubt reminded us of how things used to be when nobody knew what was coming until the day it arrived.
Word. Had no clue, lol.

No need for the sarcasm. There are people in this thread that were unaware.
Who said I was being sarcastic? That's you who made assumption. I honestly didn't know that there was a restock and was surprised which is why I asked in the first place. Know before you assume

Let's all get along, we're family here
I agree I just hate ppl who assume about someone. If slickvick would have READ the thread then he would have seen I was the person to originally ask the question about the restock when that post was made

Who said I was being sarcastic? That's you who made assumption. I honestly didn't know that there was a restock and was surprised which is why I asked in the first place. Know before you assume
I apologize then. I just figured you were being sarcastic because of the 'oh boy'.. Mybad

I apologize then. I just figured you were being sarcastic because of the 'oh boy'.. Mybad
I accept. Na I was actually surprised because I never heard of something like that happening and has me on the watch now incase Breds pop up because I couldn't buy when they first came out.

will these gamma blues have same resell value as breds and concords? theyre going for 350 on ebay right now

if someone is willing to pay concord prices for gammas ill buy a few pairs and find legit concords for $350 all day.

find me these people thanks

I don't remember Concords restocking on cyber monday

yes the CONCORDS did restock on cyber Monday last yr. I was one of tje lucky ones that scored a pair..

was it cyber monday? i remember it was a random restock and last concord restock and i had a pair in cart but didnt pull the trigger because with paypal they would always cancel my order a few days later. plus the shipping/tax pretty much killed the deal. i remember it though but not the exact date

it was twice different places to fl was one for sure any solid evidence on tomorrow?
I tried callin FNL customer service earlier and they said they aren't aware of anything. Gave it a shot even though I know it's still possible

When i first caught word of this i was not feeling the shoe but after months of pics and checking out vid reviews of the shoe it grew on me most likely it will be a last minute decision or a last week decision due to the guaranteed ticket process if i get it great but if i dont im good Nd if anybody in the dfw area looking to linkup as far as campouts,raffle tickets or any info pm me im always down to help out

Last edited:
air-jordan-xi-retro-black-gamma-blue-varsity-maize-04.jpg

air-jordan-xi-retro-black-gamma-blue-varsity-maize-03.jpg

air-jordan-xi-retro-black-gamma-blue-varsity-maize-02.jpg

air-jordan-xi-retro-black-gamma-blue-varsity-maize-01.jpg

via-Nohble

they are most likely to restock the breds. i doubt concords. i hope they restock the hgg cuz i wana double up and royals cuz i missed out
I don't think they releases royals online. They might restock cg xis or space jams?

Back
Top Bottom