Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Call the stores and ask what are their release procedures for this shoe. Most stores do raffles these day and people usually camp out if it first come 1st serve. If your expecting to walk in a mall on release day and buy a pair if 11s you may be in for a rude awakening.
Yea, I'll have to do that when I get back up there, or I'll just go to the store. Also, I was expecting to camp by the store from 6am... until i found out they opened at 10am.
Stores open at 10, release is at 8. What they'll do is after everybody's gone, they chill until store opens. If it's first come first serve usually people wait outside the store at midnight or so the night before.
So basically if its first come first serve, I can wait outside the store/mall before 8 and just go in at 8 and leave?

A friend of mine just post a pic of these like she cop already. I wanted to ask if they were real. Are these floating around already?

A friend of mine just post a pic of these like she cop already. I wanted to ask if they were real. Are these floating around already?

I'm hearing a lot of HQF I honestly stay away from early release grey market pairs unless I preorder from a reputable website and I get it a week before RD in that case I know their authentic

Not hating on anybody thats into that if that's your thing and it makes you happy without hurting your pockets all power to you

Yes they are around. They were already manufactured so ppl can technically have them now instead if release date. You just have to have a VERY GOOD hookup but yes there are fakes floating too. Saw a pair being rocked that had a borderline spacejam blue with the dark sole.

Finally saw the gammas in person, some lil homie was rockin them and they like hella sweet. I want to cop now!!!

Yea, I'll have to do that when I get back up there, or I'll just go to the store. Also, I was expecting to camp by the store from 6am... until i found out they opened at 10am.

So basically if its first come first serve, I can wait outside the store/mall before 8 and just go in at 8 and leave?
That's the object of FCFS...

Why is it people seem to have problems checking out on release day but not to buy socks on Wednesday

Read what you wrote a couple of times. You already know the answer.

my fellow nters. are gs and ps pairs easy to grab on ndc? i mean like is dere a line like when you add to cart for mens or does it go directly to the cart?
Previous releases were, the 11s though? That's a whole different beast

Last edited:
Just read on FNL facebook that winners of the draft will find out between the 16th and 18th.  I thought they said it was the week of the 4th though.....

Last edited:
True, I'll try to be there around 6am on the RD to help my chances.

Dude only 2 hours before store opening is risky. Especially if you're an odd sz where there only have a few pairs of that size. Like 12-14. Also regardless if this is considered by many to be the worst colour way the hype on XI will never fade for RD.

I live in Canada where the shoe game isn't even half of what it is in the states. I would never go only 2 hours before store opens if I really wanted a a pair.

It's 2am for me this year. But it'll be only my second camp out for the year. 88s was 11pm the night before and I ended up being 50th. Smh.

that line mighr be 50 deep already by then
Damn, smh.
Dude only 2 hours before store opening is risky. Especially if you're an odd sz where there only have a few pairs of that size. Like 12-14. Also regardless if this is considered by many to be the worst colour way the hype on XI will never fade for RD.

I live in Canada where the shoe game isn't even half of what it is in the states. I would never go only 2 hours before store opens if I really wanted a a pair.

It's 2am for me this year. But it'll be only my second camp out for the year. 88s was 11pm the night before and I ended up being 50th. Smh.
I guess i'll have to change that 6am to 2am - 4am..., probably get cursed out when I get back in but it'll be worth it. Thanks for the heads up though.

does anyone else think these will be an easy grab? with how they way these recent releases were going.

can't compare XI release to any others

demand goes sky high as people that don't usually cop

come out for these

no way to guess at the numbers

do your work for these !!!

Originally Posted by ocjays23  

does anyone else think these will be an easy grab? with how they way these recent releases were going.
I really hope so. Depends on ur city or town. At 28 years old, i'm not gonna camp for ANYTHING. Maybe a couple raffles, but its gonna strictly online for me. Hope for the best. The all black with patent just does it for me

First 2 pair locked down, thinking of trying for the hat trick online....  
pimp.gif

can't compare XI release to any others
demand goes sky high as people that don't usually cop
come out for these
no way to guess at the numbers
do your work for these !!!
Yeah maybe just seems like they will try to capitalize on the holiday. It's not an of colorway like the Concords. If I don't get them, then on to the next.

I really hope so. Depends on ur city or town. At 28 years old, i'm not gonna camp for ANYTHING. Maybe a couple raffles, but its gonna strictly online for me. Hope for the best. The all black with patent just does it for me
Yeah I am right there with you. Not camping for anything anymore and I don't think where I live there are any places or camp out lol. It's all raffles now so more luck then anything else.

Back
Top Bottom