Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I love them because their different but On feet I'm sure they'll look 10 times better[emoji]128293[/emoji]I'm so thirsty to pick mine up. I'm being greedy this year for Christmas[emoji]128520[/emoji]...I'm getting the gamma blue 12s too! I love the holidays[emoji]128591[/emoji]

Could you PM me the sellers name? Appreciate it
Honestly man, I literally posted it only a few posts before stating I got them... I'm not one if those guys that harps on people and tells them to read the whole thread but seriously it's on the same page.... Just read a tiny little bit and the answer is right there i wasn't being secretive or cryptic about it in anyway. No harm meant in what I'm saying, just saying read a lil bit man.

^^ well, by me, in Brooklyn NY, i just asked the guy the price he selling them for, just to be curious and he sellin them for 400 in men, 300 in GS

I believe the date said December 12th for FNL to notify.
I thought it was during the week of December 4, 2013. The following sentence is stated on the draft website when you click 'Details' :

If you are lucky enough to get drafted, you will get another e-mail during the week of 12/4 with the good news. Confirm your RSVP by clicking the link in the e-mail.

i pre ordered mines from jsfordays.com for 250 but they selling em for 330 now
Damn I wish I woulda known they were doin them that cheap I woulda hopped all over with no problem. $250 is my limit for how much I would pay for a resale or preorder. I really just stick to close to retail. I didn't even see men's sizes on jsfordays now. Have you ordered from them before?

everybody will be on these the week of the release. same ones who said they wouldn't cop and would pass when pics first surfaced
That's the way of the Air Jordan 11. 
tired.gif

Not aimed only at you, but people need to move on from this Columbia business. I like em too and would love to add 2 pairs to the collection, but they're not coming out this year. People need to let it go already, we've known this for months now.

Damn I wish I woulda known they were doin them that cheap I woulda hopped all over with no problem. $250 is my limit for how much I would pay for a resale or preorder. I really just stick to close to retail. I didn't even see men's sizes on jsfordays now. Have you ordered from them before?
yea i pre ordered oreos and two pairs of laneys. i recieved them the day before release date. they reply to your emails quickly if you have a problem and they accept returns and cancellations on pre order.

yea i pre ordered oreos and two pairs of laneys. i recieved them the day before release date. they reply to your emails quickly if you have a problem and they accept returns and cancellations on pre order.
Nice have to check them out. How much you pay the laneys if you don't mind me askin?

Back
Top Bottom