Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Looks like sneakertique pairs got wiped out since posted this morning... Other NTers... ?? Hopefully not the lurks

I still think there will be plenty of these to go around. I don't see nike losing out on money. Especially on the holidays. Yes they will be sought after but I am sure they took note of what happened last year.

unfortunately I believe that even though there will be plenty produced resellers are not blind to the way of the XI. They will buy up everything available and then hit you over the head with resale. Yes eventually demand will decrease and the price will reach a lower equilibrium but I do not foresee these being an easy pickup by any means based on precedent alone... although, I pray I am wrong. Id love to grab up several pairs as the XI silhouette (this particular Cw is Ehhh... whatever but...) is my favorite OG j. Be nice to have some to take to the gym....

Last edited:
got mine for $300

they came today and are SWEET

won the finishline draft last year and entered this year

but didn't want to take a chance missing out

grab them if / when you can !!!

pimp.gif

unfortunately I believe that even though there will be plenty produced resellers are not blind to the way of the XI. They will buy up everything available and then hit you over the head with resale. Yes eventually demand will decrease and the price will reach a lower equilibrium but I do not foresee these being an easy pickup by any means based on precedent alone... although, I pray I am wrong. Id love to grab up several pairs as the XI silhouette (this particular Cw is Ehhh... whatever but...) is my favorite OG j. Be nice to have some to take to the gym....
I get what you are saying. But how they do the releases in some areas now a days it's mostly raffle so I think resellers stick to the online game with bots and all. I hope you are wrong too

you are right there sir.... And honestly since I took a break just shortly after the 2011 concord drop until now im not positive how the raffle will affect things......like I said I hope I am completely and utterly wrong. Its been said many times before but i miss the good ol days.

I notice that the percentages are evening out in the poll above, #standard.  

Give it another week or so, and more people on NT will be copping instead of passing.

In December there will be pages of complaining because heads couldn't secure a pair. 

laugh.gif
This dude called it months ago. A true Nostradamus up in this *****. Just watch the *****ing ensue. Guaranteed.  

Anybody copping these to ball in? I keep my Breds for best, but tempted to get these to ball indoors in. Always feel better playing in 11's over any other ball shoe to be honest.

I still haven't gotten an email about the finish line draft should up again? I get other promotional emails from them

Anybody copping these to ball in? I keep my Breds for best, but tempted to get these to ball indoors in. Always feel better playing in 11's over any other ball shoe to be honest.
Def copping these to ball in. Probably gonna play in the taxi's too but nothing like playing in 11's as far as retro's go IMO.

Not to knock any of you for ballin in your retros, but they are not made as comfortable/performance as Nike basketball sneakers. I personally don't like to ball in Jordans except maybe the 12s. 

Not to knock any of you for ballin in your retros, but they are not made as comfortable/performance as Nike basketball sneakers. I personally don't like to ball in Jordans except maybe the 12s. 
i see several pros rockin retro Js so can't be that bad ??

We already had this retro ball discussion in the Taxi thread n dude told me that a lot of the NBA guys switch the insoles. But regardless people balled in them when they first came out I think they're perfectly fine to ball in now. If you really want to make them better switch the insoles. My 2 cents.

Has anyone tried signing up for the Finishline draft more than once to the same store? I signed up to different stores and it let me :pimp:

Has anyone tried signing up for the Finishline draft more than once to the same store? I signed up to different stores and it let me
pimp.gif
The system will let you sign up as many times as you want but you risk getting all entries cancelled. FNL has stated mutiple entries will automatically be eliminated.  They can tell multiple entries based on the email you entered. 

The system will let you sign up as many times as you want but you risk getting all entries cancelled. FNL has stated mutiple entries will automatically be eliminated.  They can tell multiple entries based on the email you entered. 
****, I did that  by accident. I didn't recieve a confirmation email and tried it again. Man I hope that didn't get me

In regards to ballin in retros... He's right they aren't great. If in playing a light game or shooting around yeah they are fine, more serious genes and league play I performance based like xx8se or anatomix. There is a huge difference in stability in msny shoes. I think the addition of the heel cups/ units and playing in a lower to the ground shoe with lateral stability has added a lot. Performance materials are also more breathable than old school materials allowing YIUR feet to breath. True you can ball in anything, but I don't think the prison that wear them are wearing them for anything more than a fashion statement rather than picking which shoe is providing them with the best performance . My. 2 cents for what it's worth. This could be much longer but tried to keep it as short as possible and sorry for typos I'm on my mobile

Last edited:
Honestly man, I literally posted it only a few posts before stating I got them... I'm not one if those guys that harps on people and tells them to read the whole thread but seriously it's on the same page.... Just read a tiny little bit and the answer is right there i wasn't being secretive or cryptic about it in anyway. No harm meant in what I'm saying, just saying read a lil bit man.

No prob bruh. I didn't even notice it when I was scrolling through comments, and I typically catch whatever info I'm looking for before asking, but didn't this time was all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom