Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
just got a pair for $300 a store bought it from so paranoid you would think we were doing coke deal

This place is known to sell early at a markup
he wouldn't even tell me on the phone if he has has the shoe in stock I had to go down there and take a chance

I been shoping at this place for close to 18 years

he asked me not to tell anyone where I bought it supposedly Nikes doing account of local small mom and pop stores in New York

another store told me the same thing

Last edited:
Everyone SHOULD get a pair

We know they will not.

Acting like bots dont matter. Again,

8:01 am on the 21st ill bet all pairs are in carts. Vegas odds anyone?

And the fact Zyzz struck out mad time with me last year as well, is funny. Guess he didnt feel bad for himself last year.

Not that anyone SHOULD feel bad for someone else. Unless its a robbery or apmething haha

I definitely remember last year. Surprised he would say nobody should strike out. Hopefully both if u come out good this time around.

Everyone SHOULD get a pair.

And the fact Zyzz struck out mad time with me last year as well, is funny. Guess he didnt feel bad for himself last year.

I definitely remember last year. Surprised he would say nobody should strike out. Hopefully both if u come out good this time around.

People have long memories. I for one remember that, and then for him to say that?

Bots or not, this is a massive GR. Everyone should get a pair

IF YOU DONT GET A PAIR THEN I DONT FEEL BAD FOR YOU, period

Really!?!?

If i recall, i was onthe lookout for an extra sz13s in the black and red xi for you. Cuz u kept striking out right along with me.......

i struck out because i didnt have the cash on RD :lol:

i ended up getting a pair no problem after that through restocks.

they made 848475845783 pairs of bred XI;s if you still missed out then idk what to tell you

these should be even easier

People have long memories. I for one remember that, and then for him to say that?

i said why i struck out :lol:

and thing is i could have gotten a pair for retail right after release from a NTer but couldnt trust it. im not longer buying shoes outside of retail stores anymore. Lots of NTers selling fakes and just looking to make a buck. IM good bruh

and thing is i could have gotten a pair for retail right after release from a NTer but couldnt trust it. im not longer buying shoes outside of retail stores anymore. Lots of NTers selling fakes and just looking to make a buck. IM good bruh

Someone queue the o really gif

Someone queue the o really gif

??

referring to the bred 1s or something else?

I am ready for both!!! 
nthat.gif

Because your excuse is garbage dude. I remember you posting over and over on release day asking for someone to PM u if they had a site with your size. Then I remember people hitting u up when the first restock hit and u missing out anyways. You were well documented with your missing out. Dudes felt bad for u.

Because your excuse is garbage dude. I remember you posting over and over on release day asking for someone to PM u if they had a site with your size. Then I remember people hitting u up when the first restock hit and u missing out anyways. You were well documented with your missing out. Dudes felt bad for u.

yet i got a pair, they were a massive GR

which my point is if you miss out on these, which seems like a lot of people dont even want then yea

these will be easy to get, i dont see anyone using bots on these. if you have to then its pathetic.

just got a pair for $300 a store bought it from so paranoid you would think we were doing coke deal

he wouldn't even tell me on the phone if he has has the shoe in stock I had to go down there and take a chance

he asked me not to tell anyone where I bought it supposedly Nikes doing account of local small mom and pop stores in New York

man i been hearing that noise since the laser 5s dropped. my spot wont even sell them to me untill next week, but they sold me taxi today...go figure :smh:

one of the usual spots?

I found it on IG and it was posted by a FNL employee 
those look jet black. I've seen a lot of pics. A lot of those flicks look a lil fufu to me. Lighting plays a part but still. Those hit! I'm not copping if you're not a retail dealer. Too many fakes out here but shout out to my plug[emoji]128100[/emoji]thank you[emoji]128588[/emoji]

Both look too good. I've been planning to skip the Taxi's too, but along with that pic i've literally been seeing them everywhere lately on people's feet. Think it's a sign. 

man i been hearing that noise since the laser 5s dropped. my spot wont even sell them to me untill next week, but they sold me taxi today...go figure :smh:

that's what im saying

little store been doing this for years

i dont know whats the big deal on this release

Back
Top Bottom