Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just saw these on NDC release calendar, I see they have a limit of 2. This makes me think they will have a ton of these. Still think I might pass on these. Hopefully everyone will spend all their money so it will be easy to get what I really want after Christmas
Dayuumm everyone gon cop 2 pairs then

Just saw these on NDC release calendar, I see they have a limit of 2. This makes me think they will have a ton of these. Still think I might pass on these. Hopefully everyone will spend all their money so it will be easy to get what I really want after Christmas

Space Jam & CG - 3 per ($343 for 3 CG's on Swoosh :smh: )

Concords & Breds - 2 per

These will be 2 per as well, because they're mass produced.

Last edited:
eyes.gif

I would keep my Breds. They're yours so do what you want to do but that's just my opinion. I'm feeling the gamma blues a lot but...... the breds are classic and just a better cw to me.

Last edited:

Space Jam & CG - 3 per ($343 for 3 CG's on Swoosh :smh: )

Concords & Breds - 2 per

yup... people confuse hype with availability when it comes to XIs....
there are ALWAYS a ton of pairs available but HYPE causes them to sell out.

If you are on your game then you will walk away with a few. Those that want hand outs will be looking stupid.

I'm leaning more towards gettin the Gamma 12's now...I love the 11's but it just don't have enough blue on it to make it stand out

i already got a pair on lock i just wana double up. im hoping most people go after these and breds tho so i can get dem gamma 12s. people arent gonna go for all of them.

Space Jam & CG - 3 per ($343 for 3 CG's on Swoosh
mean.gif
)

Concords & Breds - 2 per

Do you think these will be like the Oreos and Laney's, where they were relatively easy to get (at least online)?

I just want 1 pair, but if the limit is 2, I might be tempted to pick up an extra pair to keep on ice.

Thanks, was asking because 11's tend to sell out quickly ...a second opinion is always good
These will sell out quickly. You won't be able to go to the mall around noon and pick up a pair (Did this for the Fire Red 3s) especially as a good portion of people will just get 2 with that first purchase, and maybe even head to another mall, get back in line, or have someone there with them to get another 2 pairs. However, get there early, get your spot, and you'll get your pair(s).

Last edited:

Do you think these will be like the Oreos and Laney's, where they were relatively easy to get (at least online)?

I just want 1 pair, but if the limit is 2, I might be tempted to pick up an extra pair to keep on ice.

you could always return the 2nd pair if you change your mind....

Really?

Really?

I feel like the miz.

U really have to ask if they will sell faster than laneys and oreos?

Def not "hip" to the game if u gotta ask lurker questions like those

Bet money at 8:01 am on the 21st, all pairs will be in carts on NDC.

Still no one got the "drafted" email yet? Clear your spam folders folks...................patiently waiting

Really?

Really?

I feel like the miz.

U really have to ask if they will sell faster than laneys and oreos?

Def not "hip" to the game if u gotta ask lurker questions like those

Bet money at 8:01 am on the 21st, all pairs will be in carts on NDC.
[emoji]128569[/emoji] Fam you be going in. I feel you though.[emoji]128564[/emoji]snooze and they'll lose.

6 days left til the deadline... let the countdown begin
laugh.gif

man o man, with the taxi's, gamma XI's and gamma XII's - I'd like to get two of the three
^ taxi's should be the easiest and gamma xll's the hardest with it being a QS and given the blk grape 5 treatment then it will be HoH raffles and the such for them. I for one have great success on FNL espcially on GR's had bred 11's in cart for fam (I won the draft and yes was very smooth). Since i don't deal with the crappy card/pay pal rejection. 

I know ot said the deadline was the 12, but if they have all their info already, picking winners n notifying stores shouldnt tKe that long.

Someone said last year it took three days to get the email after the draft ended. ....thats today.

I would hope they start coming in soon.

An im not tryna come at anyone,

But some people must really be in the twilight zone or lurkers.

We are talking about the christmas xi release.

This is just for all that don't know... next thursday is when you find out if you've been drafted.. my fingers are crossed till then

Back
Top Bottom