Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I keep reading "these ain't concords." To the rest of the world they're ALL concords. The white concords, the black and red concords, the reverse concord lows...when your local news warns everyone to watch out for the evil sneakerheads on the 21st cause they'll shoot you in your car, they're all concords and they're all just that much more hyped.

If MJ didn't wear them in a game, then to me there is a difference. That said, I think these gammas are dope and I will cop. Rock what you like, life is short.

My head is hurting. Are people still calling the playoffs, breds?

Well, actually its absolutely ok to call the aj 11 black/true red-whites as playoff or black/reds. Mj wore them most of the time in the 1996 postseaaon, though he also wore several games the aj 11 low i.e. in black/true red-white.

Since the aj 12 it was more problematic to call a shoe playoffs because mj wore black/red based jordans on the road and black/white in home games.

I also wonder why the aj 12 and 13 in black/true red-white were nicknamed playoffs despite mj debuted both in all star games.

are these a clear sole? ive never seen the type of sole theyre using on this 11. 
I don't think the sole is any different than the "icy" tinted sole that we've seen on the retro Cool Greys and Concords, these just have a black midsole that makes the soles appear more smokey.

Wow the hype is more real than i thought previously...normally general releases never sell out on RSVP site but a popular site sold out within seconds for my city. oh well no worries for me backpack jimmy here I come

concords carbon fiber is black and grey the sole on the botton still looked icey blue. these carbon fiber is just black and give them a dark blue look. i dont think the midsole makes a difference if it was black or white.

but these are the all black space jams b
I've never wanted to punch my screen monitor so badly in my life 
mean.gif

I just ignored that comment, I knew that guy was going to get attacked![emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128584[/emoji][emoji]127939[/emoji][emoji]128029[/emoji][emoji]128029[/emoji][emoji]128029[/emoji][emoji]128029[/emoji][emoji]128029[/emoji][emoji]128029[/emoji]

It was funny. Regardless. On both ends. So your point is?[emoji]128527[/emoji] Back to the forum.....I can't wait to pick my shoes up on weds. Super excited. No matter how many Christmas releases I've copped. [emoji]128588[/emoji]

It was funny. Regardless. On both ends. So your point is?[emoji]128527[/emoji] Back to the forum.....I can't wait to pick my shoes up on weds. Super excited. No matter how many Christmas releases I've copped. [emoji]128588[/emoji]
lmao only christmas releases. and the point is yall havent been in here a month yet and yall coming at him. i kno hes joking cuz ive seen him in most of the threads and kno he was joking.

^^ they all hit or miss

try for yourself too youd be surprise on this release 
I plan to, I'd just like to know my chances are that much better when it comes to these and Bred 1s. Haven't used anything all year so I don't mind for these releases 

While you're trying to son me because I just joined kys. I've had plenty on mikes before nt even excisted. I'm glad to be on here, it's a blessing but You're a sucka. Pm if you have a problem. This about this holiday/Christmas release the gamma blues. That's it that's all.

While you're trying to son me because I just joined kys. I've had plenty on mikes before nt even excisted. I'm glad to be on here, it's a blessing but You're a sucka. Pm if you have a problem. This about this holiday/Christmas release the gamma blues. That's it that's all.

You want him to PM you? What are you going to do, meet him after school on the basketball court?

Stay in school little boy

Back
Top Bottom