Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
While you're trying to son me because I just joined kys. I've had plenty on mikes before nt even excisted. I'm glad to be on here, it's a blessing but You're a sucka. Pm if you have a problem. This about this holiday/Christmas release the gamma blues. That's it that's all.
lmao i wasnt tryna son you. i menat u just joined and dont even kno the guy. hes a regular here on nt and people come out dey neck at him and dont even realize that hes being scarcastic and its the ones that just joined dat dont realize it. and i was right i tol yall all the sharkeishas coming out for this release.

While you're trying to son me because I just joined kys. I've had plenty on mikes before nt even excisted. I'm glad to be on here, it's a blessing but You're a sucka. Pm if you have a problem. This about this holiday/Christmas release the gamma blues. That's it that's all.
he prolly wants my number

[emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'm not going there with y'all. It was funny on both ends like I said. I have a sense of humor sucka[emoji]127853[/emoji]

nerd.gif

I just ignored that comment, I knew that guy was going to get attacked![emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128584[/emoji][emoji]127939[/emoji][emoji]128029[/emoji][emoji]128029[/emoji][emoji]128029[/emoji][emoji]128029[/emoji][emoji]128029[/emoji][emoji]128029[/emoji]

The fact that we all know he was being sarcastic...

The horse that's wearing the all black space jams is dead but you wanna put your mouth on Mr. Ed's lips[emoji]128052[/emoji] and revive him huh?[emoji]128584[/emoji]Go right ahead.[emoji]128069[/emoji][emoji]128166[/emoji][emoji]128068[/emoji]I'm cooling[emoji]128526[/emoji]

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

[emoji]127853[/emoji]

don't pay resellers price.  There's a 2 limit per customer on NDC.  that just shows how plentiful and easy these will be come release day.   these are a Super GR
185 retail price, sure why not pump half a million pairs out for 45 dollars more profit each over the retail of the NA Bred 1's comin out (which will be limited just to fk us)

bred Xis were sent to outlets over here too in US

I ts another thing to get discounted at the store where they sell them and a whole other thing to get to outlets.Especially in Europe , i highly doubt a single pair of xis ever went to outlets.As far as im concerned though cool grey xis went on discount at a local footlocker , so i stand corrected:2nd xi to get discounted .:tongue:)

I ts another thing to get discounted at the store where they sell them and a whole other thing to get to outlets.Especially in Europe , i highly doubt a single pair of xis ever went to outlets.As far as im concerned though cool grey xis went on discount at a local footlocker , so i stand corrected:2nd xi to get discounted .
tongue.gif
)
sunnyvale nike outlet bred xis early dis year

anybody in the SF bay area have hookup on these? looking for a 9.5 and a size 6Y let me know thanks!

I keep reading "these ain't concords." To the rest of the world they're ALL concords. The white concords, the black and red concords, the reverse concord lows...when your local news warns everyone to watch out for the evil sneakerheads on the 21st cause they'll shoot you in your car, they're all concords and they're all just that much more hyped.

No, just no

Back
Top Bottom