Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i just need a 4.5 for my girl and im complete! lol as for me, im glad i actually went through with the draft. would've never known if it weren't for you guys. 
smokin.gif

Going to pass on these....only way I'd get them is to paint the jumpman and everything else black so they'd be like those "black-out" samples...(I'm sure atleast half of the people copping are going to do this...:lol: ) meh, this gamma colorway is really really bad IMO....could have came up with a much better colorway....but if you like em', to each their own...

Last edited:
Is it for sure that the emailed drafted link is individually targeted? Last year I didn't get a drafted email and was able to check through the link that was posted that was emailed out and found out I was.

Finishline has the best system, walk in, give them your paper and leave.
You still owe me Missions!
laugh.gif

But, in L.A., FNL is smooth when they do drafts. Then you have the campers who will NOT leave even after management says they're gone and wont be sold. Then FTL, FA and Champs has the lurkers looking for unclaimed pairs. Not to mention they still have the bums who camp to cop for their THOT and 20 kids. L.A. is a zoo. NTLA has you wait in line for RSVP pairs in the same line as FCFS for GS pairs. It's ******ed.

Time to stop lurking these forums. Hopefully I get that confirmation email!

P.S: To the people who got in the draft, did you enter day 1 or afterwards?

Not for nothing but it seems all of those pre-order websites of last year and earlier this year have long disappeared since Bots been more prominent 

Nah
Bruh, you got through for a 14?!?!?!?

Nah. For a size 13. If i take the insoles out, they fit like a 14. I didn't ask one of my connects if they could transfer in a size 14 cuz I wasn't feeling them. But, entering the raffle was no effort. No one down my way never receive a 14. Always got to transfer in or online

Back
Top Bottom