Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Got my RSVP email. Going to see what the latest I can pick them up so I can try to double up via NDC or other site and use my discover card. I like these shoes.

Do these fit like the Breds last year? Half size up?

I'm copping a half size up to be safe. The playoffs were too tight for me in my true size.
Just waiting now for my ticket email from fnl to come in.

I added like 4 stores and got zero emails. Hopefully this will ease up some online traffic since it seems like they have a ton of these.

Last edited:
WTF, the doubt left behind now because FNL changed my email notification preference again just sucks.

I'm assuming everybody who got their draft confirmation email also had their email notification set to yes? Or were there any of you who had the check box off and still got their notification email?

Got my RSVP email from finishline!! Thank god! Never won a raffle besides the black and red 4s from last years Black Friday. I feel good. I do have a question for those who won. Have u got the 2nd email with the ticket yet. Been over a hour and nothing yet

Seems like there was more ppl that got the email than not. Always good for any AJ11.. :smokin

Got email for my gal email and mine.. 2/2.

Wonder if they'll do a draft for Blk/red 1s?... :nerd:

Last edited:
emails are NOT done being sent out

people need to READ READ READ READ READ READ READ 

lazy POS

mean.gif

Your FNL email preference doesn't matter for the draft:
 Welcome to Finish Line Customer Care
James: Interaction alerting James.
James has joined the conversation.
James: Thanks for choosing Finish Line, how may I put you first today?
Me: My email notification preference was changed from yes to no for some reason. Is there any way to check to see if I was selected for the Jordan XI draft yet?
James: You will receive an email either way. They are still currently sending those emails out at the moment.
Me: Would I have gotten the email anyways even if my email preference was set to no?
James: You should have yes.

Me: Ok thank you for clarifying.
Me: I'll await the email then.

Well ive seen

Rsvp by the 10th or u lose ur spot

Then ive seen

Oh u can just check and ask on the 12th

That's the thing. It's been posted in here that rsvps are going out and that if you don't RSVP by the 10th then the next man gets an email.
So yea technically emails will keep going out until the 12th BUT I believe emails for the initial winners have gone out.

I got lucky on these, let's hope I'm lucky on the taxi 12s.... but from what I have been hearing their is a huge *** amount everybody should be able to get a pair if not 2

Finally! Got in the draft. "I'd like to thank Time Warner Cable. Without your internet service this would be possible"

Anyone get the RSVP ticket yet? I printed, screenshot mine just in case.

Two people will get lucky because I won 3 raffles under the same name =X 8.5 and 9.5 @ kings plaza in new york.  I won't be rsvping for them so they will go to the next guy =)
If I don't get through with the draft (I better get a pair) I might get lucky enough and pick up that exact 8.5. Its probably gonna be hectic in there anyway. Hopefully I'll get through!

----

I was reading stores are expected to get 150 pairs or so each? Should I even bother going to the mall to cop where there the may be people than pairs vs a mom 'n pops all over the place? Or is it just going to be insane everywhere? 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
I was reading stores are expected to get 150 pairs or so each? Should I even bother going to the mall to cop where there the may be people than pairs vs a mom 'n pops all over the place? Or is it just going to be insane everywhere? 
ohwell.gif
Sauce?

Back
Top Bottom