Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

got people out here like T.O trying to get picked off free agency 
roll.gif
Don't do my boy like that. 
roll.gif
 I wish he was still in the league made every Sunday entertaining. Most favorite football player

Do you get an email for fnl raffle per store entered? I got the bad news email but I entered multiple

Me and my girls email just got the sorry go $%#@ yourself email. Wtf looks like I'm goin to war this Sunday for a guaranteed ticket. So have you guys had better luck for releases on stores mobile sites? I've been hearing that and I know I've had the reg. site crash on me for 2 releases

It's sucks they don't just do first come first serve like they still do in my area but I guess ppl be camping for weeks if that was the case

with the same email?
I used the same email. thought it said had to be the one attatched to your WC. I was having an amazing week winning other raffles ( bait asics) knew my luck would strike out
yeah. that may have been the reason preventing you from winning.

I signed up 10 different finishline accounts and got 5 spots from the draft.  All different emails and winners circle numbers.

Last edited:
Got the denial email too. Not really trippin though. I was able to get 2 pair of black/red's last year online, so I'm not that worried. 

FNL gave me the L for the draft just now. Maybe I should've picked a different mall to enter the draft as I won from there last year. Oh well, online I go.

Got the denial email too. Not really trippin though. I was able to get 2 pair of black/red's last year online, so I'm not that worried. 

co sign. didn't win the draft last year either and still ended up with 3 pairs of bred 11

Sorry if it's been said I read the last two pages but I got an email Monday saying I've won have those emails with the confirmation been sent to anyone?

Back
Top Bottom