Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Oh god here comes sully all sullen and salty from his beef with bigj to rain on everyones parade.

Still waiting to see some proof those two got their draft winner emails on the 10th

When i seethat maybe ill believe showing up with her id and the same last name and the right tixket wont be enuf. Since someone who dealt with it last year sai ur good
all im saying is last year they made us provide all required items to buy them

he was lucky that his store wasn't that strict

relax man i don't have to prove anything to you

hope you get yours

Haha you were the one calling big j wrong,

I just havent seen one person with confirmation from the 10th.

Pleeeeeenty of niketalkers entered multiple times. Not one of em got ot on the 10th.

A bunch got it on the 11th.

I just fogured that ur boys didnt open the email til the next day

They didn't check my ID, just gave them the ticket (had my bros name) and I got the shoes.
laugh.gif
word? hmmm

Haha not sure why I didn't pick Orland.

Lol one entry and honestly forgot about it. I'm sure it'll be smooth but I can only imagine the bs that "could" occur over there lol. At least you didn't pick ford city haha

Last edited:
Only 45 minutes left for them to be good on their word. Something is up, if you look on their FB page, they haven't responded to anybody in 3 hours. Has to be on purpose.

Only 45 minutes left for them to be good on their word. Something is up, if you look on their FB page, they haven't responded to anybody in 3 hours. Has to be on purpose.

They are more active on their Twitter and they just said about 5 minutes ago tickets haven't been sent out yet

Back
Top Bottom